WMA to MP3 converter - is it legal? What the trick? Point? P

Members own writings, photography, music, art, poetry, prose.
Show off your own stuff, share the pleasure, suffer the critics.
ClarYarmi

WMA to MP3 converter - is it legal? What the trick? Point? P

Post by ClarYarmi »

Dons
I found this cool prog DRM-removal and used it for removing drm from itunes protected musics a years ago, it did it well, btw. Then I bought mp3 player and it could't play my wma files so I decided to (link removed by Daisy) with drm-removal. It works like a charm! Just in a few moves, you only need to click "Add" button and choose the folder of wma files. They will convert all the tracks simultaneously at a really high speed. If you have the same problem and need to convert wma to mp3, you should try drm-removal!
I am big lovers of audiobooks and actually wonder, if it legal. I bought a book (now its mine!) from napster, but may be its drm and I can't copy it to my MP3 player!! Thats dick!! I can remove drm - but what about legacy?

thanks in advance!
Last edited by Daisy on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed spam link, banned user by Email and Username.

Sean

Re: WMA to MP3 converter - is it legal? What the trick? Poin

Post by Sean »

Nah, there's much better conversion software out there...

:lol:
Why is it that when Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's 'art' and 'edgy' but when I do it I'm 'drunk' and 'banned from the hardware store'?

loCAtek

Re: WMA to MP3 converter - is it legal? What the trick? Poin

Post by loCAtek »

Actually, I'm interested in this. On an animation site I go to, you can only download WMV and the files I want to animate are WMA.

What do I do, Sean? ...and oh, is it free?