Brotherly love

Members own writings, photography, music, art, poetry, prose.
Show off your own stuff, share the pleasure, suffer the critics.
Gob

Brotherly love

Post by Gob »

“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Daisy

Re: Brotherly love

Post by Daisy »

Awwww look at them. My two still engage in occasional bouts of puppy fighting, it's super cute.

oldr_n_wsr

Post by oldr_n_wsr »

I grabbed those photos. I finally finished my mountain lake wood burning and am going to start on the pups soon Gob. I like hte one with them on the rock you sent, but these photos are cool too. Do you have a preference?
ETA
I alsl have solo pics of the dogs. I'll see what I think will look great. Maybe a large blank with the solo shots side by side and their names under each. Too many ideas. :mrgreen:

Gob

Post by Gob »

Anything you feel fit would be great O-n-W!
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

oldr_n_wsr

Post by oldr_n_wsr »

I need to get new ink cartridges for my printer. My old printer broke and we fired up the daughters old printer she had at school. She graduated 2 1/2 years ago and the ink has long since dried up. Then my wife went and bought refurbished cartridges and they suck dead dogs. Will buy new fresh cartridges this weekend. Gotta see what kind of blank wood I have and see what fits and looks nice. I have some pieces of rock maple that burn nice and clean without charring the area around the line I want to make so I'll be using that. The dogs brown/tan hair should stand out nicely.

Looking forward to it. It's a nice calm and stress relieving hobby.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Thanks very much, can't wait to see them!