I've gotta webshite

Members own writings, photography, music, art, poetry, prose.
Show off your own stuff, share the pleasure, suffer the critics.
MajGenl.Meade

I've gotta webshite

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

But I'm worried - my auntie Judy (Joodles) says every time she double clicks on a link I sent her, she just gets the Wix "create your own" home page.

I get my website. So if you-all or one or two would please tell me if you get the site or just some company blurb....

http://majgenlmeade.wix.com/snooks

I'd appreciate your help

Thanks
Me
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Lord Jim

Re: I've gotta webshite

Post by Lord Jim »

I'm seeing your website...

BTW, is that the photo that commemorates the President arriving to inform you that you were being made subordinate to Grant? :P
ImageImageImage

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Ah no LJ - that's McClellan explaining to Lincoln exactly why it was that his army was more shagged out than Lee's after Antietam. You have examine the guy on the extreme right... if he's visible. People think it's Custer.... but Snooks knows better.

And thanks for checking - I feel better about it now
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

I got your website. Your bio picture has two people in it - not fair! How do we know which is you??? ;) :lol:
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

bigskygal wrote:I got your website. Your bio picture has two people in it - not fair! How do we know which is you??? ;) :lol:
The good looking, athletic one

Is not me

Gob

Post by Gob »

Renders fine on Hen's ipad Meade, you may want to have a think about the general appearance though, looks like 1990's site. Drop me a line if I can assist. Good on you for getting published!
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Yeah Gob.... but it's free and that's the only price that Mrs. Meade finds acceptable. As to published, well I think Amazon Create Space is... well... what it is. And who knows - even they might say 'no dice'. Then it'll be Booksellers.com on the cheap. Vanity of vanities; all is vanity

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Edited due to realizing the post was not nearly as funny today as it seemed last night.
Last edited by TPFKA@W on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

I think my site must be desire-responsive..... Gob expected a site about a book - Joodles doesn't expect her PC to work properly - and then there's...

:shock: :lol:

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

You know Meade I wrote that last night just before I went to bed, really tired, and it seemed hysterical. Rereading it-it is just awful. Sorry about that. I think I will go back and do away with it.

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

The wording was also a little unclear...

The way you phrased it, I thought you might be talking about a web site of yours... :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

If I caused you fantasies of some sort I am soooooo sorry. :fu

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

TPFKA@W wrote:You know Meade I wrote that last night just before I went to bed, really tired, and it seemed hysterical. Rereading it-it is just awful. Sorry about that. I think I will go back and do away with it.
I know...I laughed anyway.