If anybody would like to

Members own writings, photography, music, art, poetry, prose.
Show off your own stuff, share the pleasure, suffer the critics.
MajGenl.Meade

If anybody would like to

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1154473

read a preview of Chapter 4 of the book I've released via Createspace (Amazon), then that's the link up there.
Praise, thoughtful criticism and even condemnation appreciated.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

TPFKA@W

Re: If anybody would like to

Post by TPFKA@W »

I haven't read it as war is not my thing so all I can say is you need a last name instead of 2 first names if you intend to write more. 8-)

Oh joy my better half says he will read it as he likes warstuff. I will have him do so and give you his feedback.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Thanks - I appreciate that and look forward to -gulp- reactions. No war in this chapter... not a shot nor yet a shell...more of a social interaction and brief treatise on horses and the game of poker as enjoyed by Queen Victoria. Not the horses...
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

I've downloaded the preview Gen'l and will also provide you with some feedback soon. (As I explained before, I firmly believe everyone is entitled to my opinion...)
the game of poker as enjoyed by Queen Victoria. Not the horses...
I believe it was Catherine The Great who was known for enjoying the horses...
ImageImageImage

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

"We are NOT abused!"