Beeeezzzzzz

Members own writings, photography, music, art, poetry, prose.
Show off your own stuff, share the pleasure, suffer the critics.
Gob

Beeeezzzzzz

Post by Gob »

Spring is sprung here, and the bees are back in buzzness.

“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Guinevere

Re: Beeeezzzzzz

Post by Guinevere »

Nice!
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

kristina

Post by kristina »

Beautiful! I think the last one is my favorite...the bee with its head all the way into the rosemary.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Thanks girls!!
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Saw these last night, but had to wait until today at work to see the images full-size. Very, very nice! I love bees - I have a screensaver that is all bees and your pics here rival some included in that series.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Gob

Post by Gob »

Thank you!

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Looking again - that last picture where the bee is busy kissing lavender? It reminds me of a childhood memory - I used to try to 'pet' bees when I was really little. [Made my mum nearly apoplectic, because she was afraid I'd be allergic, as my brother is.]

After all, they look furry and worthy of a good petting! Your pic, with the intense detail of the furry little bee body and furry bee head - even furry bee's knees!! :ok
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Being an honest lass, I must admit: I've just made it my laptop's desktop background.

Is that okay?? Just for my pleasure at work - I won't violate your copyright. ;)
~ Carl Sagan

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Looking at these makes me want to invest in a decent camera.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Happy off offer any advice I can TPFKA@W