[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Plan B Forum • View topic - slaughter in the garden

slaughter in the garden

Members own writings, photography, music, art, poetry, prose.
Show off your own stuff, share the pleasure, suffer the critics.

Re: slaughter in the garden

Postby Econoline » Sun May 17, 2015 1:30 am

wes,
you are stardust, you are golden, you are billion-year-old carbon,
and you've got to get yourself back to the garden... 8-)

Econoline

Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Postby wesw » Sun May 17, 2015 1:31 am

inagottadivida? baby
give me liberty or give me death.

patrick henry

(insert satirical cartoon of mohamet here)
wesw

Postby wesw » Sun May 17, 2015 1:42 am

econoline,

every galaxy is a molecule, lost in the body of god....

earth is an electron, our sun s a nuclei...

I m just a subatomic particle, lost in the annals of time...

wesw

patrick henry

wesw

Postby BoSoxGal » Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

Great story . . . er, wesw.
@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shithole in the world! ~ Vicente Fox Quesada

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States, IMPEACHED by the House of Representatives December 18, 2019.
BoSoxGal

Postby wesw » Sun May 17, 2015 1:50 am

why thank you bigsky!

that means a lot coming from you. you are the only person here who has actually hurt my feelings, now you made it better! :)

patrick henry

wesw

Postby MajGenl.Meade » Sun May 17, 2015 2:24 am

Must.... try... harder...
The world is full of shitty things that should never have happened. Look at Sean Hanitty.
"The Road to Little Dribbling" - Bill Bryson
MajGenl.Meade

Postby wesw » Sun May 17, 2015 2:28 am

Last edited by wesw on Sun May 17, 2015 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

patrick henry

wesw

Postby Joe Guy » Sun May 17, 2015 2:39 am

I had a bag problem in my garden once. My neighbor, a plumber, solved the problem. He installed a sprinkler system to wash them off the plants and designed a drainage system for them to wash into and flow out to the bay.

I asked him if the pipes would get clogged.

He said, "No. I used bagpipes."

The End
Joe Guy

Postby wesw » Sun May 17, 2015 2:40 am

have you guessed the identity of the evil bags yet?

patrick henry

wesw

Postby MajGenl.Meade » Sun May 17, 2015 3:07 am

The world is full of shitty things that should never have happened. Look at Sean Hanitty.
MajGenl.Meade

Postby wesw » Sun May 17, 2015 3:17 am

Last edited by wesw on Sun May 17, 2015 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

patrick henry

wesw

Postby MajGenl.Meade » Sun May 17, 2015 3:30 am

"whose"
MajGenl.Meade

Postby wesw » Sun May 17, 2015 3:33 am

Last edited by wesw on Sun May 17, 2015 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

patrick henry

wesw

Postby MajGenl.Meade » Sun May 17, 2015 3:36 am

Am I there yet?

ETA: ... I always have been. Ask Scooter
MajGenl.Meade

Postby wesw » Sun May 17, 2015 3:40 am

Last edited by wesw on Sun May 17, 2015 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

patrick henry

wesw

Postby wesw » Sun May 17, 2015 3:42 am

Last edited by wesw on Sun May 17, 2015 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

patrick henry

wesw

Postby Crackpot » Sun May 17, 2015 3:44 am

That's pedant.
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.
Crackpot

Postby MajGenl.Meade » Sun May 17, 2015 3:59 am

But pointed
MajGenl.Meade

Postby BoSoxGal » Sun May 17, 2015 5:06 pm

(Please appreciate the amount of time I've spent Googling for this.)

Meade could be a pendant, with a little bit of work:

@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shithole in the world! ~ Vicente Fox Quesada

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States, IMPEACHED by the House of Representatives December 18, 2019.
BoSoxGal

Postby wesw » Sun May 17, 2015 5:26 pm

ok I ll explain my joke. It amused me to say pendant instead of pedant. that s as far as I go in explanation, its rude anyway

patrick henry

wesw

PreviousNext

Return to All our own work