[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Plan B Forum • View topic - the elven gospels

the elven gospels

Members own writings, photography, music, art, poetry, prose.
Show off your own stuff, share the pleasure, suffer the critics.

Re: the elven gospels

Postby MajGenl.Meade » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:47 pm

The world is full of shitty things that should never have happened. Look at Sean Hanitty.
"The Road to Little Dribbling" - Bill Bryson
MajGenl.Meade

Postby wesw » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:50 pm

:lol:
give me liberty or give me death.

patrick henry

(insert satirical cartoon of mohamet here)
wesw

Postby BoSoxGal » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:44 pm

This is the same population of people that still includes some men who rape virgin girls to cure their AIDS, right?
@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shithole in the world! ~ Vicente Fox Quesada

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States, IMPEACHED by the House of Representatives December 18, 2019.
BoSoxGal

Postby Bicycle Bill » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:13 am

Melanin-positive people.
'nuff said.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?
Bicycle Bill

Postby BoSoxGal » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:04 pm

i have seen the depths of depravity engaged in by the liliest white people.

Your statement speaks very strongly to your character.
Last edited by BoSoxGal on Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shithole in the world! ~ Vicente Fox Quesada

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States, IMPEACHED by the House of Representatives December 18, 2019.
BoSoxGal

Postby BoSoxGal » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:08 pm

BoSoxGal

Postby Bicycle Bill » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:29 pm

Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?
Bicycle Bill

Postby BoSoxGal » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:44 pm

You’re asserting that only dark skinned people are capable of extreme stupidly and/or gullibility.

I cannot fathom how anybody could say such a thing, absent racial bias, after participating on this board and hearing from the very white and very ignorant posters who regularly spew ignorance here - not to mention observing millions of white Americans jumping through hoops to prove how gullible they are in the face of our Snake Oil Salesman-in-Chief.

eta: There have been plenty of WHITE American religious groups that have preached resurrection and other bizarre shit and whose followers have participated in mass suicides in anticipation of said event(s). Really, you must be fucking kidding.

BoSoxGal

Postby wesw » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:16 pm

bill calls black folks "porch monkeys"
give me liberty or give me death.

patrick henry

(insert satirical cartoon of mohamet here)
wesw

Postby Bicycle Bill » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:01 pm

Bicycle Bill

Postby MajGenl.Meade » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:43 am

I doubt color has anything to with it. I gather that many palish persons across the world believe that dead popes and prelates, not to mention fascist nuns, perform "miracles" while they were alive - all this proven by "witnesses" who are clearly self-deluded liars.

The gullible will always be with us and the problem of "charismatic" venal, self-declared ministers fleecing their flock is not a peculiarly African problem - although it has grown here to the point where government intervention is growing apace. Perhaps dangerously so.
The world is full of shitty things that should never have happened. Look at Sean Hanitty.
"The Road to Little Dribbling" - Bill Bryson
MajGenl.Meade

Previous

Return to All our own work