Snaps

Members own writings, photography, music, art, poetry, prose.
Show off your own stuff, share the pleasure, suffer the critics.
Gob

Snaps

Post by Gob »

Some photos, taken over the past two days, been getting a lot of good hits!

“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

MajGenl.Meade

Re: Snaps

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Very nice indeed, esp. the animal/bird ones. Do you not think the 'scapes are getting a little too Constable-ish with the filters? Nothing wrong with oil paintings of course....
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

Love the setting sun (or is it rising?), the roo and joey, and that lovely blue bird. Thanks for sharing!

ETA: I really really really need to start spending more time with my camera, durnnit!
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

Gob

Post by Gob »

Thanks both.

Meade, there is no such thing as "too Constable-ish" in my book, nor "too Turner-ish"
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

:ok
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

wesw

Post by wesw »

beautiful gob. except for those bleedin' 'roos....

you brits like freaks tho....,

yrs

'roo-bato

kristina

Post by kristina »

Beautiful, Gob. What is that lovely little bird?

Gob

Post by Gob »

Thanks Kristina, it's a "Superb Fairy wren."