An Inclusive Fairy Tale

Members own writings, photography, music, art, poetry, prose.
Show off your own stuff, share the pleasure, suffer the critics.
Joe Guy

An Inclusive Fairy Tale

Post by Joe Guy »

The Three Jolly Dwarves
by Joe Guy
Once upon a time in the Land of No Inclusion there were three vertically challenged friends. Melinda the Catholic black lesbian, Drew the older gay disabled man, and Brucilina, the result of a transsexual operation that brought his inner woman out and put a face on it.

One day they all decided to go to the market together. Melinda had some extra money and finally had enough to buy a brand new anal whopper. Drew needed to replace his vibrating prostate massager and Brucilina needed a training bra.

As they approached the bus that would take them to their destination, a tall mean white policeman stopped and asked them for their identifications. Brucilina asked “Why?” and the mean white policeman tasered her right between the thighs and yelled, “Because I'm the law!!” Brucilina handed over her ID and the mean white policeman looked it over. “This says you're a male. You don't look like a male!” “I'm no longer a male, officer,” Brucilina responded. “My new ID has not been mailed to me yet.”

“Get on the ground! Get on the ground now!” the mean white policeman forcefully ordered. Brucilina jumped on to the ground and put her big hands behind her back. “I'm arresting you for impersonating a woman,” said the mean white officer. He then cuffed her and threw her into the back of his squad car.

Drew, the older gay disabled man did not like what he saw and heard so he yelled out to the mean white policeman, “Quit that, you big beefy brute!!”

“And what's your problem there girly man?" the mean white policeman responded. "You are verbally abusing me and I'm going to have to take you downtown and book you for verbal assault with intent to inflict gay damage.” Then he cuffed Drew and tossed him into the back of his squad car with Brucilina.

Now Melinda the black catholic lesbian was standing there wondering what would happen next. Just then, the mean white policeman, looked at her and said, “Where did you steal that male clothing?” “They're my clothes," Melinda replied. "I'm a catholic black lesbian and this is how I like to dress to attract other lesbian women who may or may not be catholic, it doesn't matter.”

“Aaargh!!” yelled the mean white policeman. “You are one strange woman. I'm going to have to take you downtown and book you for being a pervert.”

Down at the station all of the paperwork was processed and each of the three vertically challenged friends were jailed and held without bail pending a hearing that may not happen for weeks, months or years.

“At least those weirdos are off the street,” said the mean white policeman. And so they were. Then all was well in the minds of the intolerant bigots in the Land of No Inclusion.
The End

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: An Inclusive Fairy Tale

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Be sure to let us know when Disney offers to buy the rights and turn it into a movie.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I heard they're trying to put one together so I sent them this one... 8-)

wesw

Post by wesw »

as long as no one has to take a piss there won t be any problems.....

my brucilla...., your eyes are mighty yeller...., do you have the jaundice?

no , asshole, I ve I ve been in Carolina for a week now and I ve become an honorary member of the fucking Wolfpack....

....and I really need to piss......