Book #3 hits the market

Members own writings, photography, music, art, poetry, prose.
Show off your own stuff, share the pleasure, suffer the critics.
MajGenl.Meade

Book #3 hits the market

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Y'all rush out and buy 1,000 copies each and that'll be many thousands more than the first two sold! :lol:
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Burning Petard

Re: Book #3 hits the market

Post by Burning Petard »

Just what were books one and two? Has Professor Holman been abandoned by the English musicology establishment?

snailgate

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Labors of love, whether widely read or not. :ok
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Congratulations!

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

snail: the other two (novels) written under a pseudonym to rave reviews by my friend Brian:

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

These are 'vanity press'/print-on-demand publications, correct?  Which means the only way I'd be able to read one of these — assuming I'd want to :wink: — would be to either pony up the money to have a copy custom-printed for myself, or find someone else who already did?
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

At least one of them is available on Amazon in paperback and kindle
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

All three are available at Amazon. Snailgate

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Bicycle Bill wrote:These are 'vanity press'/print-on-demand publications, correct?  Which means the only way I'd be able to read one of these — assuming I'd want to :wink: — would be to either pony up the money to have a copy custom-printed for myself, or find someone else who already did?
Yeah, it's a funny thing about authors, musicians, artists etc. They have this penchant for getting royalties or portions of the money that people pay intermediaries for their product.