Home for Random Thoughts

Members own writings, photography, music, art, poetry, prose.
Show off your own stuff, share the pleasure, suffer the critics.
MajGenl.Meade

Re: Home for Random Thoughts

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

If Superman farted while wearing his Clark Kent clothes, would his underwear be destroyed?
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

No, because he always wears his costume under his secret identity clothes for two reasons. One of them is just in case he expels gas.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Not when he's playing squash! And anyway, if his super-pants are impervious (as they are), how does the gas dissipate? Or do they just swell up until next removal?

Be that as it may, if I fart while standing on a super-sensitive-atomic-superscale, do I gain or lose weight?
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

How was Ma Kent able to cut and sew the blankets baby Kal-El was wrapped in to create Superman's costume when the blankets were made of indestructible material?
ImageImageImage

RayThom

Home for Random Thoughts

Post by RayThom »

Lord Jim wrote:How was Ma Kent able to cut and sew the blankets baby Kal-El was wrapped in to create Superman's costume when the blankets were made of indestructible material?
O ye, of little faith.

Don't ruin it for the believers.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Lord Jim wrote:How was Ma Kent able to cut and sew the blankets baby Kal-El was wrapped in to create Superman's costume when the blankets were made of indestructible material?

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Thanks for clearing that up for me Meade...

I've been puzzling over that for years...
ImageImageImage

RayThom

Home for Random Thoughts

Post by RayThom »

Ma and Pa Kent were quite resourceful.

Kudos to Jerry Siegel for conjuring up such a convincing backstory.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

... and when he was maturerererer, he could always enter the City of Kandor to run up a spare pair of undies. That SuperWind is a beast.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:Not when he's playing squash! And anyway, if his super-pants are impervious (as they are), how does the gas dissipate? Or do they just swell up until next removal?
Ma Kent knitted tiny fart holes into his super hero costume butt cover section.
MajGenl.Meade wrote:Be that as it may, if I fart while standing on a super-sensitive-atomic-superscale, do I gain or lose weight?
I don't know. I only know about Superman.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

If we would all just switch to writing in cursive and selling only stick-shift cars, senior citizens would rule the world.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

RayThom

Home for Random Thoughts

Post by RayThom »

Bicycle Bill wrote:If we would all just switch to writing in cursive and selling only stick-shift cars, senior citizens would rule the world.
Not this one. My handwriting has progressively worsened over the years, and neuropathy has pretty much numbed out my feet.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Every machine is a smoke machine if you operate it wrong enough.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

I'm not sure if it's more of a reflection on my cooking or my sex life, when I judge the beef stew I just made to be better than an orgasm.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

wesw

Post by wesw »

I suddenly have a craving f0r a pulled p0rk sandwich.....

8-)

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Do you pull your own pork?

wesw

Post by wesw »

yeah, but it is never as g00d as when the girl at the diner pulls it.

Bicycle Bill

Post by Bicycle Bill »

wesw wrote:yeah, but it is never as g00d as when the girl at the diner pulls it.
She must be a vegan if she's interested in your meat substitute.
-"BB"-

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

celery.jpg

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

:lol: :lol:

Actually not a vintage ad. Joke panel from 1994 comic: