Wizard CaT

Members own writings, photography, music, art, poetry, prose.
Show off your own stuff, share the pleasure, suffer the critics.
Timster

Wizard CaT

Post by Timster »

Just some goofy shit I did on the net a long time back:

Errrmmm, this is suppose to be an animation...

Any ideas as to how to get it to work? I had it stored on my PC and Photobucket; but neither one works. :shrug
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer-

The Hen

Re: Wizard CaT

Post by The Hen »

Too tech for me to solve.

What's'face is still asleep, but I'll let him know when he gets up.

:mrgreen:
Bah!

Gob

Post by Gob »

I'.m not sure Tim, I'll ask one of the board's clever people to have a look see...
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Timster

Post by Timster »

Indeed, maybe RB can remember the site. I think that she may have been the one that showed it to me.

I searched my desktop's favs and no luck. I thought if I could find the site I might find an archive to the gallery I posted it in. No big deal either way. It's not that important. Ancient history and all that. ;)
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer-

Reality Bytes

Post by Reality Bytes »

That file is a .png it's not an animation as it's a single flat graphic do you have it saved anywhere as something other than a .png? I can't remember an online site but I have a vague memory of looking at the monkeyjam site which is free software for basic animations http://www.giantscreamingrobotmonkeys.com/monkeyjam/ did you maybe download anything to make the animation with then upload the finished result?

I'll have a looksee through my stuff and see if I have a copy of the original file anywhere if maybe you sent it to me?
If you can keep your head while those around you are losing theirs, you may have misjudged the situation.

Timster

Post by Timster »

Thanks RB. But don't take any trouble though. I think I just pointed you to the gallery.

More goofy shite here. Rather than start another thread on goofy shite:

Very errrm... ahmm interesting, I know. :lol:

I've got some "Pointilism" around here somewhere... :dig

Arthur Schopenhauer-

loCAtek

Post by loCAtek »

You did that? Neato!

Timster

Post by Timster »

loCAtek wrote:You did that? Neato!
Aye. (thanks)

Or should I say 'eye'? This is the 'Pointilism' pic I was looking for:

:shrug

ETA: Yes, each one of those dots is a click of the mouse. [Talk about getting a life...ED.] ;)

Arthur Schopenhauer-