A momentary lapse of Pinnacle

Members own writings, photography, music, art, poetry, prose.
Show off your own stuff, share the pleasure, suffer the critics.
Gob

A momentary lapse of Pinnacle

Post by Gob »

Look VERY carefully, you may spot me/the pups.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Joe Guy

Re: A momentary lapse of Pinnacle

Post by Joe Guy »

On the lower left by the rocks?

Gob

Post by Gob »

Yep, and if you blow it up to large (square icon, bottom right,), you'll see us walk through the mid-ground.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Gob

Post by Gob »

So's yah kno. This is one of a series of time lapses I'm doing, based around the areas I walk my dogs at. I'll be compiling them into one huge and boring movie of about 2-3 mins duration. I'm not including the ones done before this, as I was, and am stil on, a steep learning curve with them.

Guin, these were all processed in Lightroom.

240 images shot in RAW format, at 5 second intervals, commonly adjusted via synch, collated in the slideshow pane, and rendered as a video file.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Gob wrote:I'll be compiling them into one huge and boring movie . . I was, and am stil on, a steep learning curve with them.
Well at least you've got the first bit spot-on :nana
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Gob

Post by Gob »

Getting better....