And just like that, the bridge collapse is blamed on the browns and the gays

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Scooter

And just like that, the bridge collapse is blamed on the browns and the gays

Post by Scooter »

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Big RR

Re: And just like that, the bridge collapse is blamed on the browns and the gays

Post by Big RR »

Just the white man's burden.

What an ass.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: And just like that, the bridge collapse is blamed on the browns and the gays

Post by Bicycle Bill »

The ship is owned and managed by something called the 'Synergy Marine Group', a Singapore-based company with over 660 ships under management around the world, and was being operated under the Singaporean flag by a subsidiary charter vessel company called 'Synergy Group' with a 22-member crew, most of whom are Indian and had been chartered by the Danish shipping giant Maersk at the time of the incident (according to this article from CBSnews.com).

And of course, while being operated within the Port of Baltimore, it was actually under the control of the harbor pilot, who would have naturally been extremely familiar with the Baltimore port and environs.  I haven't yet seen anything where he is identified by name — it'll come out soon enough, but the executive director of the American Pilots’ Association, Clay Diamond, said the ship experienced a “full blackout” around 1:20 AM, meaning it lost both engine power and electrical power to the ship’s control and communications systems.  The pilot on board, who according to this Washington Post article had over a decade of experience, took evasive action, to the level of dropping the ship's port-side anchor to try to keep the vessel from slewing to starboard, but to no avail.

So while right-wingers may indeed be able to claim that the ship was being run "by a bunch of furriners", it has little or nothing to do with their fixation with legal or illegal immigrants or other non-white Americans.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

Expert.jpg
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

And don't forget, all those road repair guys who died were furriners too. They should be investigating their families to see how many illegals could be scooped up.

All of 'em Guatavenehonduramexisalvadorisexicans.

Truth!
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 am
All of 'em Guatavenehonduramexisalvadorisexicans.
"Messicans" is enough to cover it.
GAH!

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Sue you I resent that. I live in a 3-story apt bldg. Last fall the landlord replaced the roof. I am pretty sure the job was done by illegal aliens. I have worked on a roofing crew in Nebraska. I know what the job is like. This outfit most assuredly did not follow the OSHA rules. I could hear them talking to each other and it was not American English.

But they were very neat workers They walked around the work area with a big magnet picking up nails and scrap metal. There is lots of trash involved in a re-roof shingle job. They picked it all up and put it in trucks.

There were NO messy cans.

snailgate.

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

:lol:

I wondered where you were going with that!
GAH!

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

And the Daily Mail is reporting (yes, yes, I know - the words daily and mail and reporting should never be in the same sentence) that about half the US population do not believe the simple explanation that an out of control ship accidentally banged into the bridge supports. 45% believe in one of a number of conspiracy theories or are 'not sure.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... urvey.html

An excerpt:
Online pundits also blamed the disaster on the ship's captain being impaired by the side effects of the Covid-19 vaccine.

Others said the vessel was hit and disabled by a high-energy weapon.

Others still blamed the collision on everyone from Ukraine to Israel, China and the Obamas.

Many theorists highlighted the seemingly-odd way the vessel listed calmly through the river and plowed into a support pylon.

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:39 pm
And the Daily Mail is reporting (yes, yes, I know - the words daily and mail and reporting should never be in the same sentence) that about half the US population do not believe the simple explanation that an out of control ship accidentally banged into the bridge supports. 45% believe in one of a number of conspiracy theories or are 'not sure.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... urvey.html

An excerpt:
Online pundits also blamed the disaster on the ship's captain being impaired by the side effects of the Covid-19 vaccine.

Others said the vessel was hit and disabled by a high-energy weapon.

Others still blamed the collision on everyone from Ukraine to Israel, China and the Obamas.

Many theorists highlighted the seemingly-odd way the vessel listed calmly through the river and plowed into a support pylon.
Further evidence (as if any were needed) that "social media" was a terrible idea that will probably end civilization.
GAH!

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

You may be right Sue; I've long thought that this conspiracy idiocy would run its course and people would tire of it and move on. Sadly, the opposite appears to be true, it's only getting worse.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

And the loopies are out in force. Daily Mail is reporting that 23 Ohio River barges broke free in Pittsburgh, and the local cops closed down the downstream McKees Rock Bridge as a precaution. Makes sense to me and well done those cops.

In the comments section we have this from JulesBoys who apparently lives in Wilmington DE: "Raise your hand if you no longer think these infrastructure incidents are "accidents?" This is reality folks, the US is no longer a feared nation and neither is the UK, Canada nor half the others. Why? Look at their policies that are destroying them. It's like the world is going through a purge and the weak come in last." At the moment this has 110 likes and 9 dislikes (including mine but it's pissing against the wind).

PS. Mike Obama from Martha's Vineyard (I have a sneaking suspicion that's not his real name) posted this: "Last year and this year was loads of food processing plants being destroyed. This year is infrastructure. The WEF and UN Agenda 2030 is picking up speed." Score 131 likes, 6 dislikes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... lapse.html if you need a fix of crazydom.

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Thank you all. Everyday I see new data that causes me to bless the guidance of the god of Luddites that I do not participate in online social media.
Hay wait a minute. Did I just commit blasphemy? Is this a sub-category of social media?

snailgate