So does that mean he is dead?

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

It would explain the unconsciousness in the courtroom.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Big RR

Re: So does that mean he is dead?

Post by Big RR »

If I recall, the FBI previously testified that it went there on a day they knew Trump would not be there, and gave the Secret Service advance notice. So it's more like "they almost killed me if they went there a few days earlier". It reminds me of a kid sitcom (Leave it to Beaver, I think) where a kid said "he punched me in the place where I almost had my appendix operation". He never fails.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

I know the context, and they are fundraising off of it as "Biden used the FBI to put out a hit on me", but it's the repeated inability to use language to say what he means that continues to be entertaining.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

(Copied from X)
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
@RepMTG
I made sure that he knew.

The Biden DOJ and FBI were planning to assassinate Pres Trump and gave the green light.

Does everyone get it yet???!!!!

What are Republicans going to do about it?

I tried to oust our Speaker who funded Biden’s DOJ AND FBI, but Democrats stopped it.

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

I would like to think the FBI could hit as big a target as Trump--they took out John Lennon, didn't they, and he was a lot thinner.

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

Scooter wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 5:30 pm
He's been brain-dead for years.
GAH!

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

I just want to say this, after this and a few articles I read today about recent Trump public appearances and issues that arose, like him going silent for half a minute without explanation at the recent NRA event.

I have more than a decades experience now working day in and out with early and late stage elders in various stages of Alzheimer’s or other related dementias. And also early and late stage elders with physical disabilities but healthy intact cognitive functioning.

There is no question that Biden has mild cognitive decline typical of late 70s/early 80s elders in reasonably good health.

But Trump is far beyond mild cognitive decline. He may have masked early symptoms because of his narcissistic personality behaviors being so deep seated and persuasive, but it is clear to anyone who works with dementia patients that he is now on a significant downward slide which given his lifestyle habits is likely to progress markedly in the coming years.

It terrifies me to consider him going through the process of declining in dementia from the Oval with no safeguards in place - and he’s certainly not going to hire people like he did last time who would stand up to him or even consider invoking the 25th.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan