trump is serious!!!!!

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Re: trump is serious!!!!!

Post by Econoline »

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

How hasn’t there been a bingo yet?!
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Just in case anyone thought that attacking a dead person was a singular lapse in class:
Now Trump is fighting with a dead First Lady

Not content with sparring with deceased senator John McCain, forgetting Puerto Rico is part of the United States, or tilting at “cancer-causing” windmills, President Trump has set his sights on a new target: former First Lady Barbara Bush.

Wife of the 41st President, George H. W. Bush, and mother of the 43rd President, George W. Bush, she passed away in April of last year, but, like his feud with McCain, Donald Trump doesn’t let a little thing like death stand in the way of his personal attacks.

Speaking to the Washington Times, President Trump acknowledged Barbara Bush’s feelings towards him, but added in his own personal dig at the woman.

“I have heard that she was nasty to me, but she should be,” said Trump.” Look what I did to her sons.”

Trump is reacting to quotes from a forthcoming autobiography The Matriarch: Barbara Bush and the Making of an American Dynasty by Susan Page.

“After Trump’s rise, she saw it as a party she could not continue to support, a party she no longer recognized — even as one of her grandsons, George P. Bush, was on the ballot as a Republican running for re-election as Texas land commissioner,” writes Page in an excerpt published in USA Today.

When asked how the country was faring under Trump at the first anniversary of his presidency, Bush said, “I’m trying not to think about it. We’re a strong country, and I think it will all work out.”

She also blamed Trump for a heart issue she faced during the 2016 campaign, as her son, Jeb, failed to stop the president during the primary, and referred to the president as, “a symbol of greed” in the forthcoming book.

“Look, she’s the mother of somebody that I competed against. Most people thought [Jeb Bush] was going to win and he was quickly out,” Trump told the Washington Times. “I hit him very hard in South Carolina. Remember? He was supposed to win South Carolina and I won it in a landslide. I hit him so hard.”

“That’s when his brother came to make the first speech for him,” added Trump. “And I said, ‘What took you so long?'”

-- Author unknown

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown

Econoline

Post by Econoline »

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Tilting at windmill cancer, sort of like a Quijote without the honor and chivalry, just the crazy rants.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

"Maybe Trump saw the symbol for radiation and thought it was a windmill?"

Nope.  Because that assumption implies that Trump is capable of actually thinking.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Econoline

Post by Econoline »

God @The Tweet of God

dales

Post by dales »

…..or their foreskins.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Econoline

Post by Econoline »

God @The Tweet of God

Econoline

Post by Econoline »

"But even the First Lady of the United States must sometimes have to stand naked."
  • — not Bob Dylan
God @The Tweet of God

RayThom

trump is serious!!!!!

Post by RayThom »

Melania Trump: Girl-On-Girl action:
https://www.google.com/search?q=melania ... 477#imgrc=_
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

dales

Post by dales »

Trump tweets, then deletes, overstated death toll in Sri Lanka church explosions

Katie Mettler, The Washington Post Published 1:59 pm PDT, Sunday, April 21, 2019

Early Sunday morning, before his tweets about Easter and the Mueller report, President Donald Trump expressed condolences to families of the victims of the Sri Lanka explosions - and grossly overstated the death toll.

"Heartfelt condolences from the people of the United States to the people of Sri Lanka on the horrible terrorist attacks on churches and hotels that have killed at least 138 million people and badly injured 600 more," Trump tweeted. "We stand ready to help!"

As of 2018, the population of Sri Lanka was around 22 million.

More than 200 people have died in the coordinated explosions, which struck churches and hotels on Easter Sunday in three cities. About 450 are injured.

Early estimates reported by news outlets put the death toll at 137.

Within an hour, the president deleted the incorrect tweet and sent a new one: "138 people have been killed in Sri Lanka, with more that 600 badly injured, in a terrorist attack on churches and hotels. The United States offers heartfelt condolences to the great people of Sri Lanka. We stand ready to help!" he wrote.
eta:WHAT A MAROON!

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Econoline

Post by Econoline »

God @The Tweet of God