trump is serious!!!!!

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Scooter

Re: trump is serious!!!!!

Post by Scooter »

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Here's the REAL reason Trump wanted to get rid of TikTok:

-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

:lol: Ouch!
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

717ED579-81CA-4466-9406-F9123E87866F.jpeg
Nice debate :ok
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

25806EED-C365-4E1D-B157-1477F5632A5E.jpeg
~ Carl Sagan

wesw

how to spot a zombie

Post by wesw »

Bicycle Bill

Re: how to spot a zombie

Post by Bicycle Bill »

wesw wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:10 pm
https://www.bitchute.com/video/aQktobmTZ8Hj/
Let's pick that apart a little bit, shall we?

a) — corpse-like appearance ... Fake tan?  Check.  Lousy hair, whether it's a shitty rug or a piss-poor comb-over?  Double-check.  The last time I saw a guy that answered that description he WAS a corpse, laid out at the funeral home.

b) — exhibits aggressive behavior ... have we forgotten the rallies where he encouraged his supporters to rough up, throw out, and otherwise get violent with hecklers, and even offered to pay the supporters' fines if they did?

c) — craves human flesh ... "I moved on her like a bitch"; "grab 'em by the pussy"; joking (well, HE said he was joking) about his obligation to sleep with the contestants as well as walking into the contestants' dressing room at the Miss Universe pageant; and of course, the biggie: “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

d) — utters incoherent moans and groans ... is that any worse than making up words like 'covfefe', 'hamberders', and 'Nambia' (when he meant to refer to 'Namibia'), or misusing words like 'big-league' as an adverb, like when he said he would "cut taxes big-league"?  And even then most people were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on the last one, merely thinking he meant 'bigly' (another newly-minted word of his, btw), at least until he doubled-down on his ignorance by saying that he DID indeed mean 'big-league'.

By those standards, the zombie is already in the White House.
-"BB"-

wesw

Post by wesw »

c;mon , man, that is a killer ad.

you know it.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Donald Trump's $1.1 billion mountain of debt is wrapped up in skyscrapers and golf courses, with $900 million of it due within the next four years while coronavirus hammers the real estate market, the Financial Times has revealed.

The president has an estimated net worth of $2.5 billion but the economy has plunged off a cliff since the pandemic struck.

He has loans due within the next two years on his Avenue of the Americas tower in New York ($285 million) and his California Street colossus in San Francisco ($162 million), the FT reports.

Trump's television work, his primary source of income in recent years, has also diminished since 2016 as he's been boosting the broadcasters' ratings for free while working in the Oval Office. If he lands another term then much of the debt he owes could be up for negotiation while he is president.

Last month it was revealed by the New York Times that Trump paid just $750 in federal income taxes in both 2016 and 2017, after years of reporting heavy losses from his business enterprises to offset hundreds of millions of dollars in income.

More...
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Bicycle Bill

Post by Bicycle Bill »

The Sun Sets on Trump As He Speaks at Wisconsin Rally

God, how I hope that's a harbinger of things to come next Tuesday.

A couple other pictures from the rally

My God, at least half the crowd unmasked and standing elbow-to-elbow.  Get ready for a spike in new COVID cases in La Crosse County over the next couple of weeks.

I never realized that I lived amongst so many idiots in this county.

-"BB"-

Gob

Post by Gob »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:07 am
Despite all your years of experience?
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Bicycle Bill

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Gob wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:41 am
Bicycle Bill wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:07 am
Despite all your years of experience?
I knew we had our share, but never quite to this extent.
-"BB"-

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

President Donald Trump had a new message to suburban women Tuesday as he campaigned in Michigan: “We’re getting your husbands back to work.”
He's got a tin ear, no heart and no brain.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Trump campaign left hundreds of people stranded in the freezing cold waiting hours on shuttle busses to get to their cars in Omaha, Nebraska last night. At least seven people went to the hospital - possibly more, police haven’t released further information. Police were ferrying elderly folks to their cars because they were succumbing to the cold waiting on the busses. Fucking Trump logistical incompetence, such a perfect metaphor for the whole administration.

But seriously, they packed supporters on shuttle busses in the middle of a surge in the pandemic?! Supporters they know don’t wear masks?! Packed on busses?!

I feel sorry for all these communities where this monster is holding superspreader rallies. They are fucked. Their holidays will be packed with DEATH.
~ Carl Sagan