trump is serious!!!!!

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Re: trump is serious!!!!!

Post by Econoline »

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Econoline

Post by Econoline »

Poetry corner!Image
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Econoline

Post by Econoline »

God @The Tweet of God

Econoline

Post by Econoline »

God @The Tweet of God

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

I missed this one for a few days. Check out the guy on Trump's right and the lady to his left - background when the Grate Communicator does his thing.

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

"Look at this!  I wrote my own name — and in cursive! ALL BY MY SELF!!"
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Econoline

Post by Econoline »

God @The Tweet of God

Econoline

Post by Econoline »

God @The Tweet of God

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

ImageImageImage

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Ah Scooter you can be so naive. Nobody wants equal rights or a level playing field. Everybody wants superiority and the playing field rigged in their favor.

snailgate.

Econoline

Post by Econoline »

God @The Tweet of God

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

from Cameron Crowe's documentary "Remember My Name", about David Crosby (of Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young) —
However, Crosby says there’s one circumstance under which he would consider a CSN reunion, and that brings us back to the subject of politics: If CSN were willing to perform at a voter-registration event.  “I'm going to have to do something about this next election, because we cannot let it go on the way it is,” Crosby says. “I see several people running that would make a great president — at least probably four,” Crosby continues.  “Elizabeth Warren would make a great president.  Kamala Harris, make a great president — and it's time for a woman to be president.  Women are half of the people in the world, they deserve half the power.  Get it through your head; it's just how it is.  Beto [O’Rourke] is a good man, and he's trying very hard to do the right thing.

“Once we have a candidate, oh yeah, I'm going to work for them.  I can't leave it the way it is,” Crosby continues, as fired up as he was in the ‘60s.  “[Donald Trump] is like a spoiled child who's broken into his dad's office, and he's running around peeing on all the papers, because ‘I'll show you!’  He's just a bad kid, and he's doing great harm to this country, man, not just to our democracy, not just to our rep in the world.  But as long as he's denying global warming and keeping us from being the leaders in fighting it, he's doing harm to you, and you, and you, and you, and every other human being on the planet.  Get that.  That's not OK.”

As for whether Crosby ever considered, or would consider, running for office, Crosby, who spent nine months in prison on drug charges in 1982, quips, “I'm a convicted felon.  I can't.  A little minor detail!”

“Which makes you want to vote for him, right?” Crowe chuckles.  “I want my president to come from that, not go to that, as we have going on now.”
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

RayThom

trump is serious!!!!!

Post by RayThom »

This reunion is a great idea. Lets hope Crosby's liver doesn't blow out before he makes it happen.

He is known for his occasional relapses.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

We've really reached a lovely pass in our national politics when the two primary pillars of the re-election strategy of The President Of The United States are blatant, open appeals to racism and intervention in the election process by a hostile foreign power... :(
ImageImageImage

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown

RayThom

Trump Is Serious!!!!!

Post by RayThom »

Scooter wrote: (re. TOM HANKS T-SHIRT)
https://www.politico.com/interactives/2 ... -doctored/
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

I just liked the t-shirt, I didn't even realize it was supposed to be Tom Hanks wearing it.

-- Author unknown

Bicycle Bill

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Scooter wrote:I just liked the t-shirt, I didn't even realize it was supposed to be Tom Hanks wearing it.
Likewise.  I wouldn't recognize most 'celebrities' unless they were dressed as I remember them in their roles.
-"BB"-

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

A fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their parents do for a living. All the typical answers came up - mechanic, business, sales, doctor, engineer... and so forth.

However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his parents, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes to music in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little Justin aside."Is that really true about your father?"

"No," the boy said, "He works for the Republican National Committee and is trying to get Trump re-elected, but it's too embarrassing to say that in front of the other kids.”

-- Author unknown