trump is serious!!!!!

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Scooter

Re: trump is serious!!!!!

Post by Scooter »

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

wesw wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:50 pm
andy, for the love of god, man, let this thread die...
Scooter wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:00 am
We'll let it die when HE lets it die.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Scooter wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:00 am
No image. :(
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

I guess the link died on me.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Gob

Post by Gob »

Last week, it was reported that the former president has already amassed a $102 million (£73 million) ‘war chest’ thanks to donations from supporters great and small, who answered his strident online demands to help him expose the vote-rigging and save democracy.

Money is all in U.S. politics and Trump has reportedly raised more of it than any other Republican.

His closest rival, Tim Scott of South Carolina, the only black Republican in the U.S. Senate, has raised less than $8 million.

Republican Party sources outside Trump’s circle suspect a lot of this talk about election planning is hot air and scoff at the idea that he has a ‘cabinet’. They say party elders would privately prefer Trump to simply go away and that his continued influence only helps Democrats by allowing them to tar any Republican associated with the divisive Trump.

But they can see that the Trump name works wonders in revving up rank-and-file supporters and activists, few of whom have shown much sign of deserting him even after the attack on the Capitol.

Trump remains the party’s biggest money-spinner and insiders say Republican bosses have convinced themselves they simply cannot survive financially without him.

Political funding in the U.S. is far more opaque than in the UK but it’s clear much of Trump’s war chest comes from small contributions.

Supporters are being flooded with online offers to buy not only the predictable Trump-branded drinking glasses, T-shirts and $45 signed pictures, but ‘Trump Life Membership’ (minimum donations start at $5) and, unveiled last week, the Trump Card, a credit card-style, blood-red ID card with his signature in gold lettering and an angry-looking eagle that critics have likened to Nazi insignia. Trump says he wants every ‘patriot’ to carry one.

Meanwhile, the mega-donors are throwing in millions. A shadowy cabal is reportedly funding an ‘audit’ of the 2020 vote in Arizona (which narrowly went to Biden) that Trump expects will expose the ‘Big Lie’ of the ‘stolen’ election.

Trump has talked about being ‘reinstated’ after widespread election fraud is exposed some time this year. Well, nobody’s holding their breath — but what about 2024?

He has yet to say definitively whether he’ll run again for the White House — naturally, the former host of The Apprentice wants to keep everyone on the edge of their seats.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

This is the one and only good thing I've seen as a result of the Trump presidency....

(yeah, I know – demeaning to women, turning them into sexual objects only, etc ....
hey, SHE'S the mindless Trumptart who put it on, so just blow it out of your bugle, OK?)

-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

So that's a war chest?
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:32 pm
So that's a war chest?
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

wesw

Post by wesw »

boy, oh, boy....

this thread is ripe for the re-startin"...

may i?...

wesw

Post by wesw »

damn!!!

i just saw those titties!!!!

yikes!!!

wesw

Post by wesw »

i just can t get over those titties.....

i am a fan of boobies, in general, but specifically i like the smaller ones....

just a guideline tho, not a rule....

semi-hidden titties are the most erotic, i think, the ones behind a thin, perhaps moist tee shirt are so alluring.....

those uns look natural.....

i have, for better or worse, seen and enjoyed many sets of boobies

i have not , however, touched a set of surgically altered titties.

have you? and are they sensual and arousing?

jist curious