Twitler Youth

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Scooter

Twitler Youth

Post by Scooter »

Texas high school students make Nazi salute and shout ‘Hail Trump’ in senior class photos

A group of high school seniors in Texas gave the Nazi salute and shouted “Hail Trump” during a class photograph, KPRC Channel 2 reports.

Photos of students at Houston’s Cypress Ranch High School surfaced on social media on Tuesday, showing a group of what appears to be mostly boys holding their hands out in the Nazi salute.

Twitter user @louismccorgilee posted some of the photos online, accompanied by a text saying the Nazi salute followed a group of girls making the black power fist in another photo. According to a screenshot of the text, teachers at the school neglected to ask those making the salute to stop. “The just let them be nazi boys,” one text read.

“There were swastikas all over my desk in science,” another person texted.

An anonymous student told KPRC at least 70 or so people were making the salute and shouting “Hail Hitler” and “Hail Trump.”

“It was pretty terrifying,” the student wrote in an email to KPRC.

“Most people may think it was just kids just joking around but in the current political climate and the fact these kids are seniors in high school, it’s beyond unacceptable,” the anonymous student added.

In a letter to parents, Cypress Ranch High School Bob Hull promised the school is “conducting an investigation” into the incident, adding “those implicated will be punished.”

“Several of our students made the poor choice of displaying inappropriate gestures during this time,” the letter read. “Unfortunately, many of these images have been shared on social media. This is extremely disappointing as this is not an accurate representation of our student body.”
Uh, yes it is, because it was your students who did it.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

BoSoxGal

Re: Twitler Youth

Post by BoSoxGal »

:cry:
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

oldr_n_wsr

Post by oldr_n_wsr »

At least they didn't riot and burn stuff (aka Berkley). :shrug

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

oldr_n_wsr wrote:At least they didn't riot and burn stuff (aka Berkley). :shrug
Yet.  They're waiting until November and the anniversary of Kristallnacht.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?