You really, really, REALLY couldn't make this shit up

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Scooter

Re: You really, really, REALLY couldn't make this shit up

Post by Scooter »

Rudy Giuliani's hair dye trickled down his face at a wild news conference where he quoted 'My Cousin Vinny' to support his claims about the election

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal defense lawyer who is spearheading the Trump campaign's effort to overturn the results of the 2020 election, held a bizarre news conference on Thursday that quickly devolved into chaos.

At one point, Giuliani's hair dye could be seen running down his face. At another, the former New York City mayor quoted the comedy film "My Cousin Vinny" to support his arguments.

Much of the press conference consisted of Giuliani rehashing the same conspiracy theories the president has amplified: that mail-in ballots are fraudulent, that election machines were illegally tampered with, that ballots were secretly dumped, and that Democrats masterminded a vast election-rigging scheme to simultaneously win the White House and get destroyed in down-ballot and state legislative races.

Fact check: There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud. This election was among the safest in US history because of the use of paper ballots and voting machines with verifiable paper trails, as well as the efforts of nonpartisan election and cybersecurity officials who worked behind the scenes to secure the vote.

It's worth noting, too, that the Trump campaign and Republican officials haven't won a single one of the nearly two dozen legal challenges they've filed since the election. Many of the lawsuits focused on technical issues that would not affect the overall results.

At one point in the news conference, Giuliani did an impression of Joe Pesci's character from "My Cousin Vinny" to back up the Trump campaign's claim that Republican election observers were not allowed to properly watch the ballot counting.

Later in the presser, Giuliani's hair dye started dripping down his face.

A close-up offered this view.

The Trump camp apparently noticed this too. Someone who was running the campaign's official feed could be overheard saying, "You see f---ing Rudy's hair dye dripping down his face?"

Giuliani did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Giuliani is a dye-hard conservative Trump supporter.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

P.S. Kelly Loeffler's net worth is $500,000,000. Her opponent Raphael Warnock grew up in the projects.

-- Author unknown

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

A3111E55-617D-412A-A979-110059231974.jpeg
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Giuliani's "star witness" at the Michigan "hearings":

-- Author unknown

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

She has been threh-end and can't even get a job now.

She sounds like she could use another drink too.

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

The SNL skits keep writing themselves.
Rudy Giuliani Farts Hilariously. Video Goes Viral Predictably.

Former New York City mayor turned Donald Trump attorney was in Lansing on Tuesday to appear before the Michigan House Oversight Committee, where he spewed a bunch of hot garbage in a desperate (but lucrative) effort to overturn the results of the election. The embarrassing spectacle became even more shameful for Giuliani—who, incredibly, once had a plausible claim to the title “America’s Mayor”—when he farted loudly enough for the microphones in the room to pick up.

Do we know for sure that ’twas Rudy who dealt it? Let’s look at the video. As first pointed out by Gizmodo, the cartoonish flatulence was first heard around four hours and eleven minutes into the hearing. In a heated argument with Michigan Rep. Darrin Camilleri, who wasn’t buying what Rudy was selling, you can clearly hear the fart and see Jenna Ellis, Giuliani’s co-council, shoot him the same look you’d get from your wife if you audibly farted during your daughter’s ballet recital. It’s strong, hard evidence that Giuliani did, indeed, do the crime.

Then, incredibly, one minute and 12 seconds later, he does it again.

Now, you might feel bad for laughing at a 76-year-old man who, like many 76-year-old men weathering the vicissitudes of age, is having difficulty not letting ‘er rip in public places. But this is Giuliani, an awful person in the midst of doing awful things. So for the same reason it was OK to laugh when his hair chemicals ran down his face like it was a melting ice cream cone, it’s definitely OK to laugh at Rudy for farting in public. It’s honestly the least embarrassing thing he’s done recently.

-- Author unknown

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

And at about 0:30 in the bonkers video Scoter posted, it's even too much for Rudy. He's trying to shush her. Ineffectively.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Headline on the DM:
Donald Trump claims revelation Hunter Biden is under federal investigation will convince Supreme Court justices to overturn the election because 'Biden administration will be scandal plagued mess for years to come'
:loon :lol:

Dude is delusional.

Hasn’t it been a blast having a total nutjob President?
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Tootie Rudy.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Trump's Twatter password in 2016 was 'yourefired' and this year was 'maga2020.'

If you needed further proof what a bone-numbingly clueless fatuous idiot the guy is (hint: you don't) it's all here.

He's probably changed it now. I'm guessing 'lindseygrahamneverforgetIhavethetapes' .

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

'Trump's Twatter password in 2016 was 'youre fired' ' It was also his big punch line on his hit tv show. Funny thing is, during his entire administration he has fired more people than any other prexy I can remember. But he has never had the guts to say it to any of his minions face, always it somebody else who presents the news. Not even Barr was given the word that it was time to submit his resignation from the lips of POTUS.

snailgate

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

From Wonkette:
Meanwhile, [Sydney] Powell's buddy Lin Wood has filed yet another federal claim against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, this time in an effort to stop the Georgia Senate runoffs. He didn't have standing to sue in the presidential races, but this time his arglebargle about signature matches will no doubt wow those judges. Whatever, you don't care.

But he did gift us this totally perfect typo, for which we should all be most grateful.

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Priceless.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

I cane across this clickbait questionnaire:

I honestly don't know how I would answer. I think (d) 'To no degree at all' is the closest but that's in the sense of "I always thought he was an asshole' long before all this (recall how he announced his upcoming divorce from Donna Hanover at a press conference) but that might give the wrong impression.

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

I'm with you, I always thought he was an asshole, from when he was with the US Attorneys office, onward; I had a slight change of opinion seeing his performance after the 9/11 attacks (can you imagine what Trump would have done), but when he tried to cancel the mayoral election, he went right back into the basement. Personally, I think he's worse than Trump because I think he has at least some modicum of intelligence, at least enough to realize what an asshole he is, and he just ignores it; but, like Trump, I don't see any political agenda--he's just another publicity whore who doesn't give a damn who he hurts or what he has to do to stay in the spotlight.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Glenn Beck Compares Taking Trump Off Twitter to the Holocaust

The constipated look on Tucker Carlson's face, it's like not even he can believe that Beck is making that comparison.

-- Author unknown

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Screenshot (125).png

-- Author unknown

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Scooter wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:34 pm
The constipated look on Tucker Carlson's face, it's like not even he can believe that Beck is making that comparison.
I've always thought that when Tucker Carlson is interviewing someone he looks like he doesn't quite understand what is being said. Either that or he is really just listening to his iPod. But I think you nailed it. Tucker Carlson is constipated. That explains the colic look on his face. Thanks.