Nice Job Chris...

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Lord Jim

Nice Job Chris...

Post by Lord Jim »

This Just In....

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a lying liar who lies:

Poor Sarah...

She books herself onto an interview on FOX News assuming she's going to have a friendly forum for spewing her disinformation...

Imagine her dismay and surprise when she runs into an actual journalist doing actual journalism...

Dad would be proud, Chris... :ok
ImageImageImage

Joe Guy

Re: Nice Job Chris...

Post by Joe Guy »

My sources tell me that after Trump watched this interview he changed his strategy and is planning to announce that he is demanding funding to build walls around airports.

RayThom

Nice Job Chris...

Post by RayThom »

Sarah Sanders Claims Border Patrol Has Captured Entire Army Of Orcs Attempting To Cross Into US
https://babylonbee.com/news/sarah-sande ... ss-into-us
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Poor Sarah - almost looks as if she's about to weep because a Fox guy isn't falling on his ass to agree with the vile rubbish and lies she spouts.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Chris does it again...

This time it was Roy Cohn Jr.'s turn:
Chris Wallace Sternly Fact Checks Stephen Miller: 'How Is This A National Emergency?'

White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller tried mightily to bulldoze Chris Wallace of Fox News Sunday as the host sharply fact-checked him on President Donald Trump’s reasons for declaring a national emergency so he can build his border wall.

Wallace began by challenging Miller with a quote Friday from Trump, who conceded: “I didn’t need to do this. But I’d rather [build the wall] much faster.”

Wallace turned to Miller: “How does that justify a national emergency?”

Miller cited a “crisis” at the border with an “increasing number of people crossing the border.”

“Let’s look at the facts,” Wallace responded. [Facts of course being Kryptonite to a Trump Spokesminion...]

He pointed to statistics highlighted on a screen that illegal border crossings were less than 25 percent of figures from 19 years ago. He also noted that nearly 90 percent of illegal drugs coming across the border enter via ports of entry, where walls don’t — and won’t — exist.

Miller responded that no one, including the administration, knows who is dodging detection. “You don’t know what you don’t know,” he said.

Wallace also pressed Miller, who considers himself a staunch defender of the Constitution, to provide a single example of another president invoking national emergency powers to get money that Congress denied him through the appropriations process.

As Miller dodged the issue, Wallace again pressed: “Answer my question,” then: “Yes or no, sir?”

Wallace noted that of the 59 times the 1976 National Emergencies Act was invoked by a president, only two were for military construction funds, which Trump plans to use: during the Gulf War and after 9/11.

“That’s hardly comparable to either of those,” Wallace said.

Miller indicated later in the interview that if the Senate and House pass a resolution of disapproval against the emergency declaration, Trump will veto it.

You can watch the entire interview here:

https://news.yahoo.com/chris-wallace-st ... _test=2_07

And this of course brought on a round of feces flinging from the fact-averse Trumpanzee Faithful:

Fox News Viewers Attack 'Traitor' Chris Wallace After He Grills Limbaugh And Stephen Miller

Conservative television viewers lashed out at Chris Wallace, the host of Fox News Sunday, after he subjected radio host Rush Limbaugh and White House aide Stephen Miller to tough interviews.

On his Sunday show, Wallace forced the two Republicans to face facts and cross-examination. He met Miller with statistics refuting the need for a border wall to combat drugs, and he suggested that Limbaugh was a hypocrite for supporting President Donald Trump's use of executive power to thwart the will of Congress.

Fox News viewers responded on Twitter by insisting Wallace is too "liberal" for the network. One angry tweeter referred to Wallace as an "arrogant Jew." [I wonder if Trump will condemn that, he asked rhetorically...]
You can see a good sampling of the well reasoned criticisms here:

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/02/fox- ... itor-chris
ImageImageImage

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

One of the many mentally challenged quotes at the Crooksandliars link: "I love Stephen Miller. After Trump he should be President. He completely owned Chris Wallace! Miller 2024!!! @realDonaldTrump

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

At least I cannot imagine any one describing POTUS as 'an arrogant Christian'. "Arrogant Aryan" sure.

snailgate

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Chris gets Roy Cohn Jr. to show his ass like a baboon in heat yet again:

You would think that at some point it would occur to Stevie to realize, "You, know I really should stick to talking to Hannity and Judge Jeanine...these Chris Wallace interviews ain't workin' for me..."

Thank God for hubris...
ImageImageImage

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

I couldn't get past the first few minutes - the impassioned indignant speech on behalf of all Jewish Americans left me nauseated.

I have a hard time listening to Trump or any of his people anymore - I've been tuning out and burying myself in other media in recent weeks. I'll trust you folks to let me know if anything important happens to change the status quo in our dystopian nightmare.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan