trudeau must go

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Re: trudeau must go

Post by Econoline »

rubato wrote:Or were you being arch? Must have been.

yrs,
rubato
The great thing about sarcasm is, no one ever misunderstands it.

— God@TheTweetOfGod
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

You missed the US of A, rube!

But while we're on the subject of sarcasm, I'm glad to see that lib managed to post three pretty good messages before spoiling the run with a fourth.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

rubato

Post by rubato »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:You missed the US of A, rube!

But while we're on the subject of sarcasm, I'm glad to see that lib managed to post three pretty good messages before spoiling the run with a fourth.

"Mau Mau uprising, Ghandi, and 1776 for three"
OH? Did something else of importance happen in 1776?

yrs,
rubato

wesw

Post by wesw »

ok...., it is hard to define a commie, but I know one when I see one...... 8-)

I ll give it a shot.

a commie is a self righteous little twit, or twat, who thinks that he, or she, knows best.

they are prone to violence, if they get the chance.

fascists, Nazis, antifa...., much the same if not the same.

stalin, hitler Clinton merkel.....

commies all.

AOC? commie.

trudeau? commie.

scooter , bs gal sue? commies, commies all.

Bernie too.

commie.

sean penn, commie.

johnny depp

commie.

beyonce? ...black power.

Obama?

idk...., can you be a muslim commie?

maybe he is a black power Nazi...., idk.

he is as white as he is black.....

so I d k ....

I ll just be safe and go with commie.

:D

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

a commie is a self righteous little twit, or twat, who thinks that he, or she, knows best.
So Trump is a commie now?

I learn new stuff here every day.

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ok
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

liberty

Post by liberty »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:You missed the US of A, rube!

What you don’t think it is a liar. When post are edited by another in order to change the meaning of the post, that is lying. Don’t you agree? If you have not seen it you have not been paying attention.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

ImageImageImage

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

liberty wrote:When post are edited by another in order to change the meaning of the post, that is lying.
I am happy to reproduce the entire post:
liberty wrote:You seem to be under the delusion that there is something in this country called unity; you are wrong it was killed by liberal fascists starting in Vietnam. GW was able resurrect it for awhile, but liberals killed it again. Let’s have another 911 in blue America and see how the country reacts. Have you noticed they don’t attack us? I wonder why?
First you accuse "liberals" of destroying national unity. So you wished for those "liberals" to be the target of another major terrorist attack. You then imply not only that the rest of the country will not care, but that they have done something to deserve being targets for terrorism.

All of which serves only to reinforce the sort of malice and spite that must possess someone to say "let's have another 9/11 in blue America". In other words, the rest of the post proves that those words mean EXACTLY what they say.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

rubato wrote:OH? Did something else of importance happen in 1776?
yrs,
rubato
Lifting of the cereal trade ban on Sweden? :oops:
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:What you don’t think it is a liar. When post are edited by another in order to change the meaning of the post, that is lying. Don’t you agree? If you have not seen it you have not been paying attention.
One of us doesn't understand what you're banging on about. . . no, wait it's two because I wasn't counting me. The point (you know what a point is, right?) is that you screwed up by posting the same thing three times without adding anything. Then you posted the same damn thing a fourth time and er. . . added nothing interesting. Learn how to preview and edit (or delete) will ya?

RayThom

trudeau must go

Post by RayThom »

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed." Adolf Hitler
(The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously".)
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

liberty

Post by liberty »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
liberty wrote:What you don’t think it is a liar. When post are edited by another in order to change the meaning of the post, that is lying. Don’t you agree? If you have not seen it you have not been paying attention.
One of us doesn't understand what you're banging on about. . . no, wait it's two because I wasn't counting me. The point (you know what a point is, right?) is that you screwed up by posting the same thing three times without adding anything. Then you posted the same damn thing a fourth time and er. . . added nothing interesting. Learn how to preview and edit (or delete) will ya?
I got the effect I expected.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

I certainly did not get the result I expected, when I asked WESW for his definition of 'commie."

It really surprised me to see that he considers the present President of the USofA a commie.

snailgate

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

The Village Idiot wrote:I got the effect I expected.
Actually one post would have been more than adequate.

Whenever you choose to give me an opportunity to show the world what an idiot you are, you've got to know that I am going to jump at the chance. This one was particularly delicious because you were so completely clueless on so many levels.

(edited for tags and spelling)
Last edited by Scooter on Thu May 02, 2019 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

-- Author unknown

wesw

Post by wesw »

well, I hope that you smiled, at least.

can I ask what you were xpecting?

well, yes I can, but may I?

(my grandmother kicked in there.... :) )

wesw

Post by wesw »

one of the NDP candidates in thr recent alberta elections was an actuall commie, back in the day....

mc grath. she barely lost, thanks to Rebel Media.

like Brennen, at the CIA, who was also once a commie.

look it up if you don t believe me.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

So this one was pretty funny:

-- Author unknown

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown