Scumbag Lowlife Coward Attacks Dead War Hero...

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Scooter

Re: Scumbag Lowlife Coward Attacks Dead War Hero...

Post by Scooter »

wesw wrote:we are all old enough to remember the keating five.
And we're all old enough to remember that after an investigation McCain was found to have broken no law nor to have violated any rule in that matter.

Can you say the same?

How much doctor shopping did you engage in to feed your drug habit?

How many tricks did you force your wife and daughter to turn for you in order to pay for it?
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

BoSoxGal wrote:John McCain, for all his flaws, was 1000x the man Donald J. Trump could ever hope to be.
I'm in total agreement, BSG. I agreed with McCain on very little, except for his obvious disdain for this president. (I still can't forgive him for Palin who begat Trump. But I suppose Dan Quayle [GHWB] was their predecessor in vacuity. I always thought that the newspapers missed a trick when he gave the thumbs down to Trump's ACA repeal - The McCain Mutiny! would have been a great headline. Maybe someone did it.)

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

wesw wrote:
your allies buddy......
Here are some of your allies, buddy:

Trump fans all...

To name but a few...

Racists, rapists, dictators, child molesters, crackpot conspiracy theorists...

Nice company you keep, wes....
ImageImageImage

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

a spoiled little brat who stood on the deeds money of his father and grandfather and did little but destroy their legacy squander it and try to say he was a self made man. Indeed, a man who only got into college because his father used that money to pull strings, and now crticizes others for doing the exact same thing for their kids.
Who does this sound like? It's not McCain,

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

McCain earned both the Silver Star and the Red Badge of Courage.
Trump was given the Silver Spoon and embraced the Yellow Stripe of Cowardice.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

wesw

Post by wesw »

yeah..., Epstein won t be a fan for long....

:lol:

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

I'm sure that Jeffrey Epstein will always remain a good friend of Donald Trump.

Rapists need to stick together, after all.

-- Author unknown

wesw

Post by wesw »

brilliant argument, and revisionist history, mr faggot

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Yes, I do remember the Keating Five. I remember those wonderful days of yesteryear with great nostalgia. Mr. Keating was asked in a public and televised hearing, if he believed his contributions to these legislators gave him special, privileged access to them? He answered that yes, of course it did. He would have been miss-using his stockholders assets if it did not.

And the public were SHOCKED ! ! ! Now it would not be the Keating Five but nearly the entire Senate and House members who answer the phone more quickly depending on the amount of money on the other end of the phone.

But there is no bottom for this Scumbag Lowlife Coward. See the recent POTUS tweets about Kelly Ann Conway's husband, as well as the tweets about McCain daughter, Meghan Marguerite McCain

snailgate.

wesw

Post by wesw »

see conway s attacks on trump and mc cain s attacks on trump on his deathbed and even at his own funeral.

if mr Kelly ann can t stand the heat he should get out of the kitchen.

he really should get out of the kitchen.

there are starving kids in Africa who could use one of his many chins....

8-)

mr Kelly ann has been all in on attacking trump for years now.

give the man a chocolate pie for god s sake and shut his fat ass up for five blessed minutes.....

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

KKKwes wrote:mc cain s attacks on trump on his deathbed and even at his own funeral.
McCain attacked Trump at his own funeral? What did he do, get up out of his coffin, walk over to the White House and clip him one?
KKKwes wrote:if mr Kelly ann can t stand the heat he should get out of the kitchen.

-- Author unknown

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Cindy McCain posts stranger's hateful message about John McCain and their daughter

Washington (CNN)Cindy McCain, the widow of Sen. John McCain, posted a hateful message she received from a stranger the same day President Donald Trump disparaged her late husband.

McCain posted a photo of the private message on Twitter and wrote, "I want to make sure all of you could see how kind and loving a stranger can be. I'm posting her note for her family and friends could see."

The message said the sender was "glad" the late Arizona Republican is dead, and called him a "traitorous piece of warmongering s***." The message also attacked her daughter, Meghan McCain, criticizing her appearance and saying she hopes she "chokes to death."
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/19/politics ... index.html
ImageImageImage

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

:cry: :cry:

I've had really vile messages like that sent to me on Facebook messenger just for posting positive messages on pages devoted to universal healthcare, gun control to protect our schoolchildren and churchgoers, and climate change/environmental concerns. Total strangers calling me a useless cunt who should just kill myself because my politics aren't MAGA. I sympathize with the McCains but this is SOP for way too many MAGA cretins on social media.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

-- Author unknown

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

That's a great meme, but I feel compelled to point out that John McCain also has two elder sons from his first marriage, one who also served with distinction in the military, both of whom are men of good character.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

This is yet another one that could have easily gone into the "you can't make this shit up" thread:
Trump complains he didn't get a 'thank you' for McCain's funeral

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump complained Wednesday that he didn't receive a thank you for approving the funeral the late Sen. John McCain wanted, marking his latest grievance in his recent onslaught against the Arizona Republican.

"I endorsed him at his request, and I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as President I had to approve. I don't care about this. I didn't get thank you. That's OK. We sent him on the way. But I wasn't a fan of John McCain," Trump said during a speech Wednesday at a tank factory in Lima, Ohio.

Last year, McCain died of brain cancer, and as part of his services, lay in state in the Capitol building in Washington.

CNN previously reported that the senator, who had been held as a prisoner of war in Vietnam, did not want the President at his funeral. McCain's daughter, Meghan McCain, also revealed earlier this year that she wished Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, Trump's daughter and son-in-law and senior advisers, had not attended the funeral.

Trump's remark about the funeral came as the President has continued to denigrate the dead senator's legacy.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/20/politics ... index.html
ImageImageImage

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

"I endorsed him at his request, and I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as President I had to approve."

I'm just curious - does the President have to approve a funeral service at the Washington National Cathedral? And per the USNA Cemetery Eligibility Requirements, "Distinguished Graduates of the Naval Academy" may be buried there - which McCain, however much one might or might not agree with his politics, undoubtedly was. Is this yet another Trumpian lie or exaggeration?

eddieq

Post by eddieq »

My favorite tweet on the subject:
@Illasist wrote: My heart is warm with the knowledge Mcain is looking down from whatever celestial plain he is in and smiling because 6 months after his death he is still pissing Trump off.