A Modest Proposal

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

A Modest Proposal

Post by Econoline »

Wouldn't it be nice?

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

RayThom

A Modest Proposal

Post by RayThom »

Good luck to that.

The fact that our Bozo-in-Chief "never says anything truthful or important" is the exact reason the media (or me) can't leave it alone, even for 24 hours. Basically, it's unavoidable.

“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Long Run

Re: A Modest Proposal

Post by Long Run »

One of the best things about traveling to Europe last year was that the media and people there did not obsess about him.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: A Modest Proposal

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Long Run wrote:One of the best things about traveling to Europe last year was that the media and people there did not obsess about him.
They had their own all-consuming news issues.  Bet you couldn't have swung a dead rat by the tail without banging up against something having to do with Brexit or the immigrant issue.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?