Presidential Differences between Donald Trump and...

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Presidential Differences between Donald Trump and...

Post by Bicycle Bill »

George Washington — Washington could not tell a lie; Trump cannot tell the truth (or maybe cannot tell the difference — who knows?)

Abe Lincoln — Lincoln said, "A house divided against itself, cannot stand."  Trump says, "Divide and conquer."

Teddy Roosevelt — TR said, "Speak softly and carry a big stick"; Trump speaks loudly and carries a bag of sticks (golf clubs).

Franklin Roosevelt — FDR said, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."  Trump says, "Be afraid of anyone that doesn't look like yourself."

John Kennedy — Kennedy said, "Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."  Trump says, "What's in it for me?"

Richard Nixon — Nixon said, "I am not a crook."  Trump says, "You ain't seen nuthin' yet!"

Ronald Reagan — Reagan said, "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"  Trump said, "I'm going to build a wall on the border, and I'm going to make Mexico pay for it."  (note: he ain't built mile one of the wall, and Mexico hasn't paid one red cent toward any wall either)

Barack Obama — Obama's campaign posters promised "HOPE".  Trump's campaign promised no hope for anyone who tries to enter here.

These are just ones I could think of myself, but there's gotta be more.  Feel free to add yours.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?