drain the swamp: NRA editi0n

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
wesw

drain the swamp: NRA editi0n

Post by wesw »

with any luck , wayne la Peter will finally get his....

it seems, since the c0up attempt at the NRA meeting failed, that the wh0le NRA leadership must be c0rrupt.

they tried t0 0ust his weasley butt , but failed.

the NRA must be destr0yed and rebuilt fr0m the b0tt0m up.

it is c0rrupt at the t0p, like the FBI and much 0f 0ur g0vt, elected and unelected.

SHAKE THE DAMNED SN0W GL0BE!!!!!!!!

the latest news abut the attempted property purchase and his wifey s beauty expenses (which likely didn t help at all) shuld be the final straw. the camel is sway backed nw and ready t0 snap in tw0
Last edited by wesw on Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: drain the swamp: NRA editi0n

Post by Bicycle Bill »

wesw wrote:the latest news abut the attempted property purpse and his wifey s beauty expenses (which likely didn t help at all) shuld be the final straw. the camel is sway backed nw and ready t0 snap in tw0
You missed one, wes.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

wesw

Post by wesw »

well the key must wrk ccaisinally

I still think that 0bama had me hacked fr visiting the wrng yu tube channels.

he hacked my 0 buttn, I knw that he did......

8-)

I am glad that yu saw that thugh,
I am nw ging t shake my computer and see if the 0 wrks

npe.

I ll try typing property....

npe.

dammit.

h I see.

it is the spell check. it fixed property fr me.

ha!!!!

it is the spell check!!!!

my computer is fucked. I pulled the key ff and put it back, but that didn t help.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

New keyboards are fairly cheap but you could try reinstalling the keyboard driver:

Right click Start
Select Device Manager
Expand Keyboards category
Right click the keyboard you want to repair
Select Uninstall
Click Start
Select Restart on the power button icon
Let the computer restart after which Windows will reinstall the keyboard driver

The instructions are pretty simple and all over the internet but I found the above instructions here.

wesw

Post by wesw »

thanks j0e,

it is a lapt0p

and I must say that the spell check feature sucks.

I ll sh0w hlly yur p0st and maybe she will knw what the hell yu are talking ab0ut....

8-)

I m sure that it is simple, but I am m0re simple......

I shuld probably ditch this computer anyway.....

....the feds are probably 0n t0 me......

g00gle has a g00d spell check system s0 I can still search f0r shit.....

scter is probably deep inside my systems as well.....

thse queers are sneaky little fuckers.....

I mean US queers.....

srry....

anyway I respnd t the peanut gallery ut f weakness....

....but the subject matter is important , I think.

I d be curius as t the pinin 0f anyne here wh0 believes in the 2nd amendment.

therwise I really d0n t give a shit what yu think ab0ut it....

...but chime in anyway...., if yu must...

ab0ve all..., N0 CANADIANS!!!!!!!!

Geez...., nw I knw h0w crackpot feels.....

wesw

Post by wesw »

maybe after the next update it will fix itself.....

wesw

Post by wesw »

stupid machine will underline aluminium and tell me that I spelled it wr0ng, even when I spelled it right, but it can t figure 0ut yu, and it refuses t capitalize jesus ..., ....Buddha 0n the 0ther hand it capitalizes the fuck 0ut 0f.....

mhamet t00 ..., if I culd spell it right.....

srry ab0ut the cussing meade.....

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

wesw wrote:probably ... computer ... probably ... probably ... important ... crackpot
wesw wrote:Look at me, I am so desperate for attention that this is what I have sunk to in order to get it.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

wesw

Post by wesw »

0h yes the deep dark depths f v0wel abuse.

the manipulatin 0f inn0cent 0's.....

I have sent them all 0ff t0 dance f0r d0llars at the strip club, f0r my 0wn perverted pleasures I have sacrificed the inn0cence 0f the little 0's

0h the humanity!

Betelgeuse Betelgeuse Betelgeuse!

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

You know you can still hook up an external keyboard to a laptop.
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

But then he wouldn't be able to continue his "look at me! look at me!" routine.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

wesw

Post by wesw »

I did nt knw that crackpot.

this computer has seen better days anyway.

i need t get 0ff it in any case.

wasting t00 much time 0n the internet.

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

At the risk of turning what is looking like a vanity thread into an actual discussion...

You raise a very valid point about the NRA in the OP, wes...(Laying aside of course your completely discredited Trumpian attack on the FBI)

In my opinion, Wayne LaPierre is an amoral, pockelining dirtbag of the first order. (His reaction to the Newtown massacre was apparently to take a luxurious two week vacation in the Bahamas, all expenses paid by the NRA members and donors)

Under his "leadership" over the past nearly three decades, the National Rifle Association has been transformed from an organization that represented the legitimate interests of ordinary citizen gun and rifle owners, into a wholly owned subsidiary and lobbying organization for the US firearms manufacturers...

LaPierre has nothing but absolute contempt for the rank-and-file NRA membership, so it doesn't surprise me that he would treat the organization's funds like his own personal piggy bank...(Though I was somewhat surprised to learn that he's apparently a bigger clothes horse than Imelda Marcos...Dude spent $200,000 of NRA money on new outfits in just one month; 39K in a single shopping spree at a high end store in just one day...)

If it turns out that LaPiierre's unbridled arrogance and rapacious appetites have led him afoul of the law, I'll be delighted to see him turn in his high end designer outfits for an orange jumpsuit...

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...

I'll also be very surprised if the current investigations don't reveal that he wasn't dining alone at this gold-plated membership financed trough...

Others will surely be ensnared, and then the deal-making and flipping will commence...

I strongly suspect that when the full extent of the malfeasance of LaPierre and other top NRA execs is revealed, it will turn out to be far more venal and outrageous than it looks today (as bad as that is)...

The idea that the NRA in it's current condition deserves non-profit status is a complete joke. That should be revoked forthwith. Whether after a full investigation, independent audit, and thorough house-cleaning of the leadership and structural re-organization it can somehow be salvaged to reemerge as the kind of organization it once was remains to be seen.
ImageImageImage

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

I strongly suspect that when the full extent of the malfeasance of LaPierre and other top NRA execs is revealed, it will turn out to be far more venal and outrageous than it looks today (as bad as that is)...
and Trump will pardon them, whatever is revealed.

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

and Trump will pardon them, whatever is revealed.
Not if they're state charges:
New York Expands N.R.A. Inquiry to Group’s Board Members

Aug. 6, 2019

With the gun debate intensifying in the wake of last weekend’s mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton, Ohio, the National Rifle Association’s problems deepened Monday evening as the New York attorney general’s office issued a subpoena seeking documents from more than 90 current and former members of the organization’s board.

The subpoena is an escalation of a continuing investigation into the tax-exempt status of the N.R.A., which is chartered in New York, and engulfs the organization’s board of directors in the inquiry. The subpoena seeks financial records and other documents that would shed light on spending decisions made by the board.

The latest moves come in a year when the N.R.A. and its board have been in turmoil. Its finances and political machine are being strained amid a host of legal battles, as well as a rebellion from some donors and members and infighting that has led to the departures of the board’s president, Oliver North, and the N.R.A.’s top lobbyist and second-in-command, Christopher W. Cox.

A spokeswoman for Letitia James, the New York attorney general, who opened the inquiry in April, declined to comment. Ms. James’s office has broad authority to investigate nonprofits, and has been scrutinizing whether the N.R.A. was using funds designated for charitable purposes appropriately, and if payments made to board members, officers and affiliated parties complied with relevant tax laws and fiduciary requirements.

A spotlight on the people reshaping our politics. A conversation with voters across the country. And a guiding hand through the endless news cycle, telling you what you really need to know.

Her office can pursue potential remedies in court; a previous inquiry by Ms. James’s predecessors led to the shuttering of President Trump’s charitable foundation, a far smaller enterprise.

William A. Brewer III, the N.R.A.’s outside counsel, said in a statement: “As we understand it, counsel to the N.R.A. board accepted service of a subpoena to the board that relates to the production of documents and information.”

The group is also facing a separate inquiry by the attorney general for the District of Columbia, Karl A. Racine, who is focusing on the N.R.A. Foundation, a large affiliated charity chartered in Washington. Its ties to Russia have also been the focus of Congressional inquiries.
More:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/06/us/n ... james.html
ImageImageImage

MGMcAnick

Post by MGMcAnick »

Big RR wrote:and Trump will pardon them, whatever is revealed.
Can Drumpf pardon them if they are convicted at the state level?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

The fun starts a bit after the 18 minute mark.
Last edited by MGMcAnick on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A friend of Doc's, one of only two B-29 bombers still flying.

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

No. A president can only issue pardons for federal crimes.
ImageImageImage

MGMcAnick

Post by MGMcAnick »

Lord Jim wrote:No. A president can only issue pardons for federal crimes.
So lets find some state level crimes to indict all of them, Drumpf included.
A friend of Doc's, one of only two B-29 bombers still flying.

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

My mistake, I thought this was a federal investigation. Some sort of tax evasion. But I'd be happy to see state charges.