From The Lancet

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
dales

Re: From The Lancet

Post by dales »

Even before Columbus!

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Joe Guy wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:12 am
They were the first people to discover California.
I think it's safe to say that several other people, primarily Spanish — not to mention the indigenous people who were already there to start with — had already 'discovered' California.  The first five of what eventually became 21 Franciscan missions in California were all founded before John Hancock and his buddies ever signed their names to the Declaration of Independence.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

BB, you're clearly unaware of Doc's trek across the land-bridge from what is now Asia.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:07 am
BB, you're clearly unaware of Doc's trek across the land-bridge from what is now Asia.
Yes. Doc's family took the eastern route to get here. By the way, they were so impressed with the food they were given by locals during their travels that when they arrived in California they opened the first Chinese restaurant in the state.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Did they traverse the steppes to get to Alaska or was that lib's folks? I get so confused.

Darren

Post by Darren »

As promised earlier Andy H is the one that found Doc on the internet.
Thank you RBG wherever you are!

liberty

Post by liberty »

Joe Guy wrote:
No, that was my people or at least 23%. So I want you invaders off 23 % my land by the end of the years.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

liberty

Post by liberty »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:58 pm
Did they traverse the steppes to get to Alaska or was that lib's folks? I get so confused.
Twenty-three percent of my people came from the west by way of Siberia and Alaska, 75% came from the east way of Europe and the Atlantic Ocean and 2% were too lazy to leave Africa. Hey I am just using liberal logic: If one is wrong about something it is a lie and if you don’t do something is because of laziness. Don't you want to be inconsistent?
Last edited by liberty on Sun May 24, 2020 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Did your moron gene come from the 23% or the 75%?
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

liberty

Post by liberty »

The stupid piece of shit really thinks I believe it, it is sarcasm.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Joe Guy wrote:
liberty wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:41 am
No, that was my people or at least 23%. So I want you invaders off 23 % my land by the end of the years.
Your people didn't discover California. They discovered Canada and many of them were attacked and eaten by grizzly bears, so the survivors left Canada and went on to discover Louisiana. They knew they had discovered Louisiana because there was a sign at the border that said "Welcome to Louisiana".