Does black thought matter?

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
liberty

Re: Does black thought matter?

Post by liberty »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:25 pm
Black slaves were raped by white masters.  Meso-american natives were raped by the Spanish.  The Japanese raped Chinese women during the conquest of Manchuria.  I'm sure the Germans took non-consensual carnal pleasure among the subjugated peoples of Europe during WWI and WWII, and indigenous native American people raped white female captives since the days of Plymouth Rock.  And of course, liberty's "people of the steppes" raped just about anything they could get their hands on as they conquered much of the known world, just as I'm sure the Roman legions did before them, and Alexander the Great's Macedonians did before THAT.

So we're all a bunch of mongrels, mixed-breeds, and mud-bloods.  There ain't a thoroughbred among any of us. Kwitcherbellyakin, lady.
-"BB"-

My people:

"The origins of modern Europeans are shrouded in mystery and wracked by controversy. Archaeologists and linguists have long debated the origins of the Indo-European language family as well as the origins of civilization and settled life in Europe. Recent discoveries in past years suggest that the origin of European culture, as well as some central Asian cultures, is within an archaeological culture called the Yamnaya.
Migration of Genes vs. Migration of Ide
as
One major source of contention over the origins of the precursor to modern European cultures is over whether they involved the movement of actual people or merely the exchange of ideas. Before about 9,000 BP Europe was still in the Palaeolithic. It was populated largely by hunter-gatherers, living not very differently from how they had lived when they first arrived in Europe roughly 37,000 years ago.

Beginning around 9,000 BP however, agriculture and village life began to spread across Europe and by 5,000 BP the continent was mostly settled by Neolithic farmers. Around 5,000 BP or 3,000 BC a Bronze Age culture began to spread across Europe, probably from the steppes of Eurasia."
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Of course Genghis Khan (as in Mongol Empire - which included most of the steppe) was the most prolific rapist in history. Approximately 0.5% of the men on Earth are descended from him; and within the borders of the Mongol Empire as it was at the time of his death it's more like 10%.

DNA does not lie.

rubato

Post by rubato »

Scooter wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:44 am
Washington's approach was to seek basic education and economic advancement at the expense of political and civil rights, so as to avoid a white backlash. His Atlanta Compromise, proposing that blacks would submit to white rule in exchange for rudimentary education and being afforded due process of law, was derided by many other black leaders, and of course was widely reneged on by whites in the ensuing decades. His strategy of advising blacks to work hard in the service of white society and to keep their heads down was ultimately a failure.
Or he believed that educational and economic progress was a more rapid and sure route to political poser and civil rights in which case he was prophetic/

yrs,
rubato