I've Changed My Mind About Trump

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Joe Guy

I've Changed My Mind About Trump

Post by Joe Guy »

I want him to die. Ideally, he would by infected by the COVID-19 virus, be hooked to a ventilator and let out one big croak and then cease to function.

I would not support any president - whether I helped vote him in or not - who wanted to eliminate mail-in ballots and said he would challenge election results if he doesn't win, while claiming that mail-in votes will be fraudulent.

Trump needs to lose big. What the hell is wrong with republican congress members? Have they become spineless wimps? Have they lost their minds?

Why do people support him? He doesn't care about you. If you think he does, you've been scammed. He cares about money, ratings and power. He wants to be a dictator and eliminate any legal methods put in place to stop him from doing whatever he wants to do.

For the good of our country, he needs to die. Then he can have all the ratings he needs and wants.

TPFKA@W

Re: I've Changed My Mind About Trump

Post by TPFKA@W »

How does this constitute a change? I thought this was pretty much your feelings from the get go?

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

TPFKA@W wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:55 am
How does this constitute a change? I thought this was pretty much your feelings from the get go?
Previously, I didn't want Trump to die. I just wanted him out of office.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Joe Guy wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:58 am
TPFKA@W wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:55 am
Previously, I didn't want Trump to die. I just wanted him out of office.
I would like for him to be assassinated in public by a well- known liberal like Jane fond with lots of blood and lots of video and have some innocent bystanders killed as well. All this should happen two or three weeks before election days. Having a video of liberals dancing in the streets might be a little too much to wish for, but one can hope.

It would be a sad sacrifice, but it might be worth it in the long run.
Last edited by liberty on Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

liberty wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:05 am
I would like for him to be assassinated in public by a well- known liberal like Jane fond with lots of blood and lots of video and have some innocent bystanders killed as well. All this should happen two or three weeks before election days. Having a video of liberal dancing in the streets might be a little too much to wish for, but one can hope.

Don't worry, you can always fake the video or flat-out lie about it, the same way you people did about the "Muslims celebrating and dancing in the streets after 9/11" bullshit.

And if that doesn't work, you can get some cop to shoot another black person — make it an elderly woman this time; it would be a break from the unemployed black man who "dindu nuffin" — so when the protest marches begin you can send in the Proud Boys, the Boogaloos, and the "We Ain't Gonna Take It No More" White Mans' Militia to get a few more riots and fires going, and then play the "we're the only ones who can save you from all this" card.

Sort of the same way the local mob enforcers would tell you, "nice place you got here — be a pity if something happened to it" just before they shook you down for protection money.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Frankly, I'd like to see Trump — and the rest of his entourage and enablers — go the same way the LAST person who believed "L'etat, c'est moi" did.
But I don't think we could get a guillotine built and operating on the National Mall before the election.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

liberty wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:05 am
I would like for him to be assassinated in public by a well- known liberal like Jane fond with lots of blood and lots of video and have some innocent bystanders killed as well. All this should happen two or three weeks before election days. Having a video of liberals dancing in the streets might be a little too much to wish for, but one can hope.

I’d prefer to see Trump publicly take a COVID-19 vaccine in October and drop dead.

dales

Post by dales »

November 3, 2020 can't come soon enough.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

I'm not sure I want him to die. Too many people would see a martyr. I'd like him to live a long life being spat at in the street whenever he is spotted going to the laundromat or the grocery store.

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

I want to see him in an orange jumpsuit and shackles, having to stand respectful before the female judge who sentences him to life in prison.
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

Guinevere wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:23 am
I want to see him in an orange jumpsuit and shackles, having to stand respectful before the female judge who sentences him to life in prison.
Works for me!
GAH!

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Joe Guy wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:05 am
I want him to die. Ideally, he would by infected by the COVID-19 virus, be hooked to a ventilator and let out one big croak and then cease to function.

I would not support any president - whether I helped vote him in or not - who wanted to eliminate mail-in ballots and said he would challenge election results if he doesn't win, while claiming that mail-in votes will be fraudulent.

Trump needs to lose big. What the hell is wrong with republican congress members? Have they become spineless wimps? Have they lost their minds?

Why do people support him? He doesn't care about you. If you think he does, you've been scammed. He cares about money, ratings and power. He wants to be a dictator and eliminate any legal methods put in place to stop him from doing whatever he wants to do.

For the good of our country, he needs to die. Then he can have all the ratings he needs and wants.
You deserve cancer.

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Sue U wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:16 pm
Guinevere wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:23 am
Works for me!
Me as well. It won't happen (just as Nixon was never prosecuted, he won't be; he'd be pardoned or killed before he ever gets before a court.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Jarlaxle wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:25 pm
You deserve cancer.
You deserve a dead Trump.

MGMcAnick

Post by MGMcAnick »

How about let's see him in an orange jumpsuit and shackles, having to stand respectfully before the female judge (whom he appointed to the bench) who sentences him to life in prison where he dies of covid-19 after publicly taking a hurried dose of unproven vaccine shortly before his defeat.

Yeah, that'll work.
A friend of Doc's, one of only two B-29 bombers still flying.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I believe you’ve got it well covered, MG. I’d go along with your idea.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Trump is not that important; what is important is the future of my children and grandchildren. I want them to live in a free, relatively safe, and prosperous country. If trump can save the country, I would be willing to help build that statue he wants so much.

If the Democrats win, it won’t be a win for the interest of the American people; it will be a win for the Chinese government. The Chinese will dominate us economically, and liberals will say we can’t do anything about it we need their stuff too much. I Say fuck the Chinese we don’t need their shit; if we can’t make it ourselves or get it from another source, we can do without it.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

liberty wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:51 am
Trump is not that important; what is important is the future of my children and grandchildren. I want them to live in a free, relatively safe, and prosperous country. If trump can save the country, I would be willing to help build that statue he wants so much.
The only way Trump could save this country is to leave office.
liberty wrote:
If the Democrats win, it won’t be a win for the interest of the American people; it will be a win for the Chinese government. The Chinese will dominate us economically, and liberals will say we can’t do anything about it we need their stuff too much. I Say fuck the Chinese we don’t need their shit; if we can’t make it ourselves or get it from another source, we can do without it.
Well, you're an expert on how liberals think so I can't argue with you about that [/sarc].

Bicycle Bill

Post by Bicycle Bill »

liberty wrote:
I Say fuck the Chinese we don’t need their shit; if we can’t make it ourselves or get it from another source, we can do without it.
Check your cell phone; check your computer; check your clothing; check your car.  I mean REALLY check it; not just whose name is on the outside, but whose name and country of origin is on the parts and pieces on the INSIDE.

And while you can get cheap clothing from Sri Lanka or Vietnam or some other east-Asian company, I don't see a helluvalot of difference between those places and China.  Cheap sweat-shop labor is still cheap sweat-shop labor.

Sure we can make things in this country.  It's just that we as a society will generally vote with our pocketbooks and won't pay the prices that US-made products wind up costing.  That's why there are no TV manufacturers in the USA any more; that's why most of the bicycles on the road (except for the high-end, custom jobbies that cost in excess of five grand or more), even Schwinns and Huffys, are built someplace like Korea, Taiwan, or (gasp) mainland China; that's why souvenirs of quintessential American locations like the Statue of Liberty or the Gateway Arch or Mount Rushmore are mass-produced someplace other than here in the good ol' Land of the Red, White, and Blue.  Hell, if you check most of those star-spangled banners that you Trumpleforeskins are so fond of flying (and Trump is of fondling),
they'll probably be cheap-o screenprint banners from someplace like Mexico, Malaysia, or Madagascar.

America is no longer the land of the free and the home of the brave; it is the land of the free-loader and the home of the cheapskate.  And I'm sure you are as guilty of it as anyone else.
-"BB"-

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Speak for yourself, Billy. I regularly go out of my way to buy US-made products, and even more so to NOT buy from China. Hell, I returned a set of tires for my Challenger because they were made in China.