DONALD TRUMP HAS COVID19!!

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
TPFKA@W

Re: DONALD TRUMP HAS COVID19!!

Post by TPFKA@W »

Yet I have never wished you dead. You are actually horrible and disgusting yet I have not wished you dead. Still don’t. I want to thank posters who have offered support.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I have begged you repeatedly over the years to put me on ignore and/or reply to the substance of my posts and not ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON with the incessant personal attacks. YOU FUCKING MEAN GIRLS PATHETIC BITCH.

And on top of all that you are STUPID AS A SACK OF ROCKS because I quite clearly DID NOT WISH YOU DEAD.

I said I wouldn’t be one bit sorry if you were. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE?!?! YOU HAVE BEEN INCESSANTLY BULLYING ME FOR A FUCKING DECADE!!!! I’d be insane to give a shit about you.

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

:roll:
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:14 am
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I have begged you repeatedly over the years to put me on ignore and/or reply to the substance of my posts and not ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON with the incessant personal attacks. YOU FUCKING MEAN GIRLS PATHETIC BITCH.

And on top of all that you are STUPID AS A SACK OF ROCKS because I quite clearly DID NOT WISH YOU DEAD.

I said I wouldn’t be one bit sorry if you were. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE?!?! YOU HAVE BEEN INCESSANTLY BULLYING ME FOR A FUCKING DECADE!!!! I’d be insane to give a shit about you.

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.
You could always put me on Ignore oh gracious and sweet one. Guess you lack the mentality to do that.

dales

Post by dales »

Meanwhile, back on topic.

I read that Trump is being treated with experimental suppositories.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

That shouldn’t be a problem for Trump. He could fit a bowling ball up his ass and not feel it.

Gob

Post by Gob »

“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Gob

Post by Gob »

“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Gob

Post by Gob »

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

President Donald Trump’s campaign manager Bill Stepien — who traveled with Trump to his debate with Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden — has tested positive for COVID-19.
Former White House counselor Kellyanne Conway announced late Friday that she has tested positive for the coronavirus.
Almost a 7-10 split pickup
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Gob

Post by Gob »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:21 am

Almost a 7-10 split pickup
:?: :?: :?:

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

You've never gone ten-pin bowling, Taff?

Statistically, it's not the MOST difficult shot. That belongs to the Greek Church.

Aren't you glad you asked?
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

I hear that Donald Trump has in the past picked up many spares

Gob

Post by Gob »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:07 pm
You've never gone ten-pin bowling, Taff?
Once or twice, not enough to take an interest in it.
MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:07 pm
Aren't you glad you asked?
Worth knowing, it may arise some other time. :ok

Gob

Post by Gob »

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

For some reason, when I read "Donald Trump has Covid19" I find myself singing "doo dah, doo dah"

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

:ok :ok :ok
~ Carl Sagan

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Trumpty Dumpty sat at his desk,
Declared that wearing a mask is grotesque
He fell from his chair gasping for air
But Fauci couldn't help him cuz he wasn't there..

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown