THE SECRET REVEALED - How Joe Biden stole the election

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Scooter

THE SECRET REVEALED - How Joe Biden stole the election

Post by Scooter »

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Joe Guy

Re: THE SECRET REVEALED - How Joe Biden stole the election

Post by Joe Guy »

I suspected that all along but I didn't read it here at Plan B so I wasn't sure if it was true.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

:mrgreen:
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Someone should have taught Hillary how to do that.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

She did get the most votes, just not all in the right places.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Yeah, there's always a catch.

Darren

Post by Darren »

"I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how."
said in 1923; Boris Bazhanov The Memoirs of Stalin's Former Secretary (1992)
Thank you RBG wherever you are!

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

I'm still waiting for all the evidence of massive fraud to be presented; but, of course, it cannot be presented if it does not exist.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Darren: If you have any evidence* to support your implication that Democrats counting votes are behaving in a Stalinist way please supply it. Otherwise just fuck off.

* Evidence = real witnesses prepared to swear that they saw voting hanky panky, not just (a la Trump) retweeting vague assertions unsupported by anything close to the truth. And please, make it removed by at least a football field from the hair-dye emitting and zipper adjusting idiot who has consumed more than his lifetime allocation of bandwidth.

Darren

Post by Darren »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:06 pm
Darren: If you have any evidence* to support your implication that Democrats counting votes are behaving in a Stalinist way please supply it. Otherwise just fuck off.

* Evidence = real witnesses prepared to swear that they saw voting hanky panky, not just (a la Trump) retweeting vague assertions unsupported by anything close to the truth. And please, make it removed by at least a football field from the hair-dye emitting and zipper adjusting idiot who has consumed more than his lifetime allocation of bandwidth.
I suggest you turn off ABC, MSNBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, etc. and search for voting irregularities, unconstitutional changes, legislative hearings, judicial orders and the like for an up to date understanding.

I'm still taking bets.

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

In other words a bunch of people who don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

Darren

Post by Darren »

Crackpot wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:03 pm
In other words a bunch of people who don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about
That's up to the judges and possibly state legislatures to decide after the hearings and audits.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Darren wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:57 pm
I suggest you turn off ABC, MSNBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, etc. and search for voting irregularities, unconstitutional changes, legislative hearings, judicial orders and the like for an up to date understanding....
Or just call Rudy Giuliani. He will explain it to you... :loon

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

Darren wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:04 am
Crackpot wrote:
That's up to the judges and possibly state legislatures to decide after the hearings and audits.
Oh bless your heart, you really are trying. But Trump is simply lying when he claims these lawsuits are about any kind of election fraud. And the courts are making that absolutely clear in a Herculean bid to get it through the thick heads of Trumpanzees:
In connection with five of these consolidated appeals, Petitioner Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. (the “Campaign”) challenges the decision of the Philadelphia County Board of Elections (the “Philadelphia Board”) to count 8,329 absentee and mail-in ballots. The Campaign does not contest that these ballots were all timely received by the Philadelphia Board prior to 8:00 p.m. on November 3, 2020 (election day); that they were cast and signed by qualified electors; and that there is no evidence of fraud associated with their casting.
At or around the same time that the matters were being litigated in Philadelphia, across the state in Allegheny County, Nicole Ziccarelli, a candidate for the Pennsylvania Senate in the 45th Senatorial District (Allegheny-Westmoreland counties) challenged the November 10, 2020 decision of the Allegheny County Board of Elections (the “Allegheny County Board”) to canvass 2,349 mail-in ballots that contained a signed – but undated – declaration. Again, all of the outer envelopes were signed, they are conceded to be timely and there are no allegations of fraud or illegality.
--IN RE: CANVASS OF ABSENTEE AND MAIL-IN BALLOTS OF NOVEMBER 3, 2020 GENERAL ELECTION (Philadelphia & Allegheny Counties), Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Nov. 23, 2020.
Importantly, the Court must point out that there are absolutely no allegations of any fraud, impropriety, misconduct, or undue influence, that anyone voted who was not eligible to vote, or that the secrecy of the ballots cast was jeopardized.
-- In Re: Canvass of Absentee and/or Mail-in Ballots of November 3, 2020 General Election (Bucks County), Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, Nov. 25, 2020.

Trump's constant lying about fraud and the actual nature of his lawsuits is solely to keep the idiot MAGAbase riled up about something they desperately want to believe to keep milking them for cash. I may be more comforting to believe your hero lost because of some massive conspiracy to perpetrate a fraud, but it simply isn't true.
GAH!

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I went to a YouTube discussion link that was on my recommendation list and it was filled with Trump supporters who believe Biden stole the election. They were saying things like, "I'm armed and ready" and many other battle cries from posters. One idiot said that Trump should declare "Marshal [sic] law". There are way too many idiots that are all riled up and ready to riot and it's all because of Trump's dangerous idiotic statements and tweets.

If Trump accomplished any one thing during his presidency, it was to expose the overwhelming amount of people who are dangerously fucking stupid.

Darren

Post by Darren »

Sue U wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:48 am
Darren wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:04 am
Crackpot wrote:
Oh bless your heart, you really are trying. But Trump is simply lying when he claims these lawsuits are about any kind of election fraud. And the courts are making that absolutely clear in a Herculean bid to get it through the thick heads of Trumpanzees:
In connection with five of these consolidated appeals, Petitioner Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. (the “Campaign”) challenges the decision of the Philadelphia County Board of Elections (the “Philadelphia Board”) to count 8,329 absentee and mail-in ballots. The Campaign does not contest that these ballots were all timely received by the Philadelphia Board prior to 8:00 p.m. on November 3, 2020 (election day); that they were cast and signed by qualified electors; and that there is no evidence of fraud associated with their casting.
At or around the same time that the matters were being litigated in Philadelphia, across the state in Allegheny County, Nicole Ziccarelli, a candidate for the Pennsylvania Senate in the 45th Senatorial District (Allegheny-Westmoreland counties) challenged the November 10, 2020 decision of the Allegheny County Board of Elections (the “Allegheny County Board”) to canvass 2,349 mail-in ballots that contained a signed – but undated – declaration. Again, all of the outer envelopes were signed, they are conceded to be timely and there are no allegations of fraud or illegality.
--IN RE: CANVASS OF ABSENTEE AND MAIL-IN BALLOTS OF NOVEMBER 3, 2020 GENERAL ELECTION (Philadelphia & Allegheny Counties), Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Nov. 23, 2020.
Importantly, the Court must point out that there are absolutely no allegations of any fraud, impropriety, misconduct, or undue influence, that anyone voted who was not eligible to vote, or that the secrecy of the ballots cast was jeopardized.
-- In Re: Canvass of Absentee and/or Mail-in Ballots of November 3, 2020 General Election (Bucks County), Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, Nov. 25, 2020.

Trump's constant lying about fraud and the actual nature of his lawsuits is solely to keep the idiot MAGAbase riled up about something they desperately want to believe to keep milking them for cash. I may be more comforting to believe your hero lost because of some massive conspiracy to perpetrate a fraud, but it simply isn't true.
What do you think about the latest events in Pennsylvania, Sue U?

BTW, I still appreciate your help that enabled me to bankrupt a lawyer at least fifteen years ago for their actions in NJ. Your recommendation made all the difference.

Back then, as now, I'm interested in the latest facts.

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

Darren wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:18 am
What do you think about the latest events in Pennsylvania, Sue U?
You'll have to be more specific. It's a big state.
GAH!

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

That’s a polite way of asking “exactly what bullshit claim are you talking about?”
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Republican (former 45* team) attorney just on CNN explaining why there is no merit to the continuing cases in PA.

45* and his followers who continue down this path are all the furthest thing from patriots.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Trump should declare "Marshal [sic] law".

Yeah, that's what we need. Marshal Dillon would straighten this all out and still have time for commercials.

I also have seen statements that look very close to the tin foil hat brigade on another forum that has nothing to do with politics. Strange about the issue of who gets to count the votes. Many of the court presentations from the Trumpistas are protesting votes counted by Republicans.

It is all 'the post-modern' paradigm, where there are no absolutes, no objective reality.

snailgate