Universal health care would get these fruitcakes the psychiatric help they so desperately need

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Scooter

Universal health care would get these fruitcakes the psychiatric help they so desperately need

Post by Scooter »

The latest QAnon 411 on this Friday's "reinstatement":
FB_IMG_1628631655886.jpg
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

ex-khobar Andy

Re: Universal health care would get these fruitcakes the psychiatric help they so desperately need

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

They are right about how upsetting a fake Trump assassination would be.

BoSoxGal

Re: Universal health care would get these fruitcakes the psychiatric help they so desperately need

Post by BoSoxGal »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:13 pm
Yes I would be really disappointed if I heard he was assassinated and then later it turned out to be false.

Sorry but the world would 1000% be better off without him in it anymore.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:13 pm
:lol:
GAH!

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

FB_IMG_1628983056051.jpg

-- Author unknown

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Yep...one year, 5 months, and eight days to go.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

It's amusing to see how frightened the Trumptards get at the prospect of a Black woman as president.

-- Author unknown

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

It's amusing how much you project your faults on others.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Scooter wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:43 am
It's amusing to see how frightened the Trumptards get at the prospect of a Black woman as president.
After seeing what a cluster-fuck the LAST president — your typical rich, powerful, angry white male bigot who grew up with a boxcar-load of white privilege — made of it, I'm almost ready to do like they do in Rabbit Hash, KY and turn the job over to the first stray dog who promises to be a "good boy".
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I can't think of any person I'd want to vote for in the next presidential election. I think Biden's age is a major problem for him whether or not his mental state is a real concern. I don't like Harris, and Trump's mental state has always been a serious concern.

I wish somebody out there from either (or any) party would come forward and show there is hope for this country but I'm not holding my breath for that. I'm sure that I'll be once again voting against a candidate rather than voting for someone I think could be a good president.

Trump is not the only person to blame for the mess we're in here in the U.S. but he is definitely the main reason this country is so seriously divided. And the people who share the blame are people like DeSantis, Cruz, Gaetz and a whole bunch of other assholes who have made fools of themselves in order to get Trumplings' votes.

As an aside, I kinda like John Kasich but he's probably too smart to run again. I thought for many years that Gavin Newsom would eventually run for president and have a good chance of winning but now I don't see that happening.

We're screwed.

Gob

Post by Gob »

I'm sure that, seeing as you've managed to elect Reagan, Bush II, and then trumped them with Trump, there has to be some utter mental, stupid, fucked up reject of a human being you can elect as president, just waiting in the wings.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Jarlaxle wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:24 am
I'm not the one always obsessing over the supposed time when Harris will assume the presidency, to the point of having pinpointed the exact day for a countdown. I leave that to the hooded sheet QAnon followers like you.

-- Author unknown

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:44 am
After seeing what a cluster-fuck the LAST president — your typical rich, powerful, angry white male bigot who grew up with a boxcar-load of white privilege — made of it, I'm almost ready to do like they do in Rabbit Hash, KY and turn the job over to the first stray dog who promises to be a "good boy".
People ask how Rabbit Hash KY got its name. Simple really. It used to be called Carleton. But there is a nearby town called Carrolton, and confusion ensued. So they renamed it Rabbit Hash. Obvious once you know the story.

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Scooter wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:19 pm
Jarlaxle wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:24 am
I'm not the one always obsessing over the supposed time when Harris will assume the presidency, to the point of having pinpointed the exact day for a countdown. I leave that to the hooded sheet QAnon followers like you.
Not sure if you are projecting, or just flailing now. Kamala Harris wants to keep Slow Joe propped up in the Oval Office another year, 5 months, and 1 week (until at least 1/21/23), and the reason is quite simple. I don't give a rat's ass what color she is, I care that she is a slimeball.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

You keep telling yourself that, cupcake. Meanwhile, "Slow" Joe will continue with the greatest transformation on American life since the New Deal.

-- Author unknown

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

Hardly. That guy is going to be a success by simply not being Trump.
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Scooter wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:36 pm
You keep telling yourself that, cupcake. Meanwhile, "Slow" Joe will continue with the greatest transformation on American life since the New Deal.
A transformation is not always a good thing.

I know exactly why Kamala wants to prop up Biden for another year and 5 months. You, clearly, do not.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

The conspiracy theory goes that so long as she doesn't assume the Presidency until just past two years into the term, she can then run for an additional two terms in her own right, and thus be president for 10 years less a day. I just find it hysterical that you are so married to the concept that you are literally counting down the days.

So when that doesn't happen, that conspiracy theory goes out the window along with all the other ones. In the meantime, "Slow" Joe Biden will have recreated America enough to make all the Trumptards collectively slit their throats.

-- Author unknown

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

It's not a "conspiracy theory", you gibbering idiot, it's right in the text of the 22nd Amendment. I'm not "counting down the days", I looked at the calendar and spent a few seconds figuring it out. The date isn't a deadline-quite the opposite.

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

You really have lost the plot.
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.