One More Reason Trump Must Die

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Joe Guy

One More Reason Trump Must Die

Post by Joe Guy »

I don't want anyone to kill Donald Trump. But I wouldn't mind it if he choked to death on a cheeseburger. And I'm getting to the point where I hope his death is painful....
Trump calls police officer who killed Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt a murderer: 'We know who he is'

Former President Donald Trump ratcheted up his rhetoric against the law-enforcement officer who shot Ashli Babbitt in a Wednesday statement, calling them a murderer and saying, "We know who he is."

Babbitt died after a law-enforcement officer shot her as she tried to climb through a broken window to get into the Speaker's Lobby during the January 6 riot at the Capitol.

"I spoke to the wonderful mother and husband of Ashli Babbitt, who was murdered at the hands of someone who should have never pulled the trigger of his gun," Trump said. "We know who he is. If this happened to the 'other side,' there would be riots all over America, and yet there are far more people represented by Ashli, who truly loved America, than there are on the other side."

Trump then added: "The Radical Left haters cannot be allowed to get away with this. There must be justice!"

He and Republicans in Congress like Rep. Paul Gosar have sought to turn Babbitt into a martyr, saying she was unjustly killed and wrongly targeted by law enforcement. GOP lawmakers have cited her death to say that the insurrection wasn't as serious as it appeared and she didn't pose a threat.

In a July 11 call-in to Fox News, Trump called Babbitt a "wonderful woman, young woman, who went to peaceful protest," despite the fact that the riot was not peaceful, and suggested without evidence that the person who shot her was "the head of security for a certain high official, a Democrat."

The Daily Beast reported in mid-July that Trump had privately complained to those around him that he should have lowered the flag in honor of Babbitt before leaving office.

The Department of Justice decided not to bring criminal charges against the lieutenant who shot Babbitt after an investigation concluded the officer did not violate her civil rights. Babbitt's family is suing the Metropolitan Police Department in Washington, DC, in an effort to have it disclose the officer's identity.

Babbitt, who was 35, was a native of California and an Air Force veteran who served in Iraq and Afghanistan.

She went from voting for Barack Obama to ardently supporting Trump, people who knew Babbitt told Insider's Melkorka Licea. She became a strong believer of the QAnon conspiracy movement, which eventually drew her to storm the Capitol, the people said.

On January 6, rioters breached the Capitol in an effort to prevent Congress from affirming President-elect Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 election. Five people — Babbitt, Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, and three others — died following the riot, and hundreds of people have been charged with crimes in connection with the riot.
source

How can anyone support Trump on this display of sociopathic narcissistic hate speech? He is, as my doctor once told me, "the devil incarnate".

Scooter

Re: One More Reason Trump Must Die

Post by Scooter »

I'm not sure what cognitive impairment causes some people to misspell "psychotic terrorist dirtbag" as "Ashli Babbitt".
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Scooter wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:35 am
I'm not sure what cognitive impairment causes some people to misspell "psychotic terrorist dirtbag" as "Ashli Babbitt".
I'm not sure what cognitive impairment causes some people to misspell "Ashley" as "Ashli".
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

When you voluntarily put yourself into harm's way, it had better be for a good reason — possibly even one worth dying for.

Like John Brown when he stormed the Harper's Ferry arsenal and forced his way inside, she apparently thought that storming the Capitol and forcing her way inside — rather than protesting outside of it — was a good reason.

She chose her hill.       And she died on it.

Moving on....
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I wonder how many Trumpigs would kill that Capitol police officer if they had the opportunity? My guess is hundreds, maybe thousands of people would jump at the opportunity.

Is the U.S. irreparably damaged by the idiot?

I do realize today's Trumpkins were idiots even before Trump was elected. You can't get that stupid overnight without a traumatic brain injury. (or can you?)

So, this past week I've been driving myself crazy viewing some YouTube polls created by some guy from India who calls his channel GLOBAL News (not Global News). His channel is pro-Trump (his videos are just plain weird) and his channel is anti-anybody who isn't pro-Trump.

I realize that not everyone who supports Trump is an idiot but there has to be something wrong with them. Or are they simply my republican party - right or wrong type people?

Anyway, for your non-enjoyment, if you have a moment, read some of the comments at the poll linked below and see what you think. He has created a lot of polls so if you're a masochist, you could search and find some real doozies....

GLOBAL News

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

The link goes to a blank YouTube page - so hopefully he’s been purged.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Bicycle Bill

Post by Bicycle Bill »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:15 pm
The link goes to a blank YouTube page - so hopefully he’s been purged.
The link took me to one of his polls (which is what Joe Guy said he was linking to — one of this dork's polls), and then when I clicked on his avatar it took me to a page with videos, etc. — so apparently he's not been shut down (yet) ... and unfortunately, he probably won't be, since his particular brand of crazy isn't a whole lot different than the ordinary run-of-the-mill Trump crazy that we've become all-too-familiar with.
-"BB"-

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

This is what I get when I click that link:
23431612-CB30-4DA9-AF4A-3558A2F11A06.png
I’ve checked my settings for YouTube and there are no filters applied, so I’m not sure why I can’t access this guy’s crazy page. When I use the search function and type in ‘GLOBAL News’ I get dozens of videos from the reputable news organization of the same moniker, Global News.

Weird.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Try this. It's a link to his home page. If you click on "Community" you can see the polls he has created.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Joe Guy wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:35 pm
Try this. It's a link to his home page. If you click on "Community" you can see the polls he has created.
Thanks that works; when I get home from work I’ll smoke a bowl and spend some time perusing the crazy.
~ Carl Sagan

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

I am sure there are many who are certain Trump will NOT die, but rather will ascend into that glorious heavenly host, which is his due, and never test of death.

snailgate