Trumpism will last forever

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Methuselah

Trumpism will last forever

Post by Methuselah »

Before the Trump-Clinton election I got tired of listening to Trump and news about him. I looked forward to the end of the election that Trump should lose, never to be heard from again. Much to my surprise and dismay Trump won, and the news media was continually filled with news about him. He didn’t seem to mind if it was flattering or unpleasant news, just so long as it was about him and not others. After he lost the next election I once again looked forward to the end of news about him. I was dismayed to find that most of the news continued to be about him and his foibles. The guy just sells a lot of printed and electronic media. He’s getting rather old, and is out of shape and angers easily, so he shouldn’t last much longer, but I’m afraid he’ll still dominate the news when he’s gone even if it is almost all about the legal troubles he will continue to suffer. I read only the headlines of stories containing his name now, but my one-man campaign to remove him from the public’s interest is hopeless. I guess he has won in the long range.

Burning Petard

Re: Trumpism will last forever

Post by Burning Petard »

Transfer your focus for a few minutes to an epistle from Jim Wright at https://www.stonekettle.com dated 21 February 2023'

Perhaps you might find there something of interest. On the other hand, today I received an appeal from Move On for a small sum of money which will hopefully grow in aggregate to a large sum. Large enough to buy ad time on Fox News tv. The proposed ad wiIl place side-by-side, the on-air comments of leading 'fair and balanced' faces with the same individuals talking off camera about the same topics as all blatant falsehood. The material is from the civil suit for commercial tort by a Vote machine maker against Fox. I hope this goes the way of the Southern Poverty Law Centerand their dispute with the KKK. Big enough damages to cause Fox to bleed to death.

snailgate