And the grift goes on, and on, and on...

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

And the grift goes on, and on, and on...

Post by Bicycle Bill »

'Superhero' Donald (at least if the image on one of his first set of NFTs is considered to be canon) has announced a second series of NFTs.

Just shaking my head in disbelief.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Crackpot

Re: And the grift goes on, and on, and on...

Post by Crackpot »

he should have gone with the classic King of hearts design
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

I couldn't help but notice that three of the images in the 'new' set depict him as a king or — in the case of the chess piece — a queen.  Most people will probably think it depicts him as the king there as well, but as any chess player will tell you, the king is virtually powerless and it is the queen that is the dominant piece on the board — and I can't imagine Dumb'old Trump ever considering himself to be anything less.

Either way, I see them both as a sub-conscious nod to his true ambition...  to hell with the presidency; he wants to be an absolute ruler with no limits or restrictions on his power and influence.   And that frightens me.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

You mean he is sexually amended to become a queen? This is major news and I hope that Fox soon picks it up so they don't have to keep running that boring old $787 million story. (/s)

I went to collecttrumpcards.com and got 'Safari can't open the page.' Clearly this is a conspiracy by tech companies against His Righteousness. This sort of thing should be stopped.