It Is With The Highest Amount of Solemn-Nendy....

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Joe Guy

It Is With The Highest Amount of Solemn-Nendy....

Post by Joe Guy »

:D :lol: :shrug

Burning Petard

Re: It Is With The Highest Amount of Solemn-Nendy....

Post by Burning Petard »

I love it! She is truly the newly identified here, insect species, the Luna tick. On the other hand, how does one make it a permanent feature to have a red patch blocking her mouth? MTG is such a proud example of the Georgian Public Education System.

On the other hand, this is just another example of the general level of basic English knowledge today? I just came from laughing at the headline on a clickbait "Tom Selleck Throne By Daughters Photo AdDailyStuff"

snailgate

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

And Lauren Boebert, defending the husband she's divorcing, wrote in all candor that despite the testimony of a process server, her husband did not "sick his dogs" on the man.

Mind it was kinda funny she affirmed that he didn't ever wave his pistol about and definitely didn't drink Bud Light.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Then there's this....

liberty

Post by liberty »

Burning Petard wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 3:45 pm
I love it! She is truly the newly identified here, insect species, the Luna tick. On the other hand, how does one make it a permanent feature to have a red patch blocking her mouth? MTG is such a proud example of the Georgian Public Education System.

On the other hand, this is just another example of the general level of basic English knowledge today? I just came from laughing at the headline on a clickbait "Tom Selleck Throne By Daughters Photo AdDailyStuff"

snailgate
Are you sure your not jealous because she is a pretty woman and you are an...well you know what you are?
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 4:25 pm
Burning Petard wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 3:45 pm

snailgate
Are you sure your not jealous because she is a pretty woman and you are an...well you know what you are?
lib, you think THIS is a pretty woman? Or did you not realize Snail was writing about Marginal Traitor Groan? [Now Lorena's a bit of a looker- and that's what's important to you is it?]

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

One doesn't have to be hideous to the eye to be ugly.

MTG proves that stupid looking is only skin deep and ugly is offensive to any sense.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

All my life I’ve been more sapiosexual than anything else, although admittedly in my hypersexed youth I slept with numerous hot men whose intellect did nothing to arouse me - there was some cringing involved in the harsh light of morning.

There’s no accounting for taste I suppose, but especially at this age I couldn’t stomach being around someone who oozes and spews ugly AND stupid like MTG or LB or any of the other conservative hotties so in favor with the party base. I think no matter how attractive the skin deep, it is overwhelmed by toxic ugly inside. But to some folks that toxic ugly inside is just icing on the cake of their attraction.

I’m puzzled by liberty’s aside to snailgate. What is snailgate except one of the more evolved men posting on this board who expresses intelligently a nuanced understanding of life and people and a greater than average compassion for his fellow beings? I don’t see what he would have to be ashamed of or why he would ever need to feel insecure when measured against someone like MTG. One of your village idiot moments, I think, liberty.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Oh Maj Gen'l sir, I think you have opened a whole new area for professional dog training. Imagine the utility of having dogs around who would vomit on command.

snailgate.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Burning Petard wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 10:49 am
Oh Maj Gen'l sir, I think you have opened a whole new area for professional dog training. Imagine the utility of having dogs around who would vomit on command.

snailgate.
Well, all credit to Lauren (or her ex-husband). Either or both have achieved this high level of canine devotion. Altho' you'd think Marge The Goldendoodle would have got there first
Last edited by MajGenl.Meade on Sun May 21, 2023 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

I'm lost. Who is Lorena?

And lib should know that both Ms Taylor Green and Ms Boebert have shed their husbands. So go for it - your chances are doubled. And while you are in that territory Kellyanne Conway is in the market. (And it wouldn't surprise me, given the most recent revelations from one Karen McDougal, if a certain former First Lady soon jettisons her embarrassing male baggage.). But lib - don't eat any food Ms Boebert cooks for you - we want you to stick around.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 6:43 pm
I'm lost. Who is Lorena?
(a) look in your shoes
(b) brain fart :lol:

liberty

Post by liberty »

Burning Petard wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 10:49 am

snailgate.
Sorry man, I am not the type of person who enjoys hurting other people's feelings, at least other human beings, demons notwithstanding, regardless of whether or not I agree politically, culturally, or otherwise; it never occurred to me that you might be sensitive about your appearance. It was just a flippant statement; I meant no harm to you.

I know little about Green other than liberals dislike her; she doesn't like AOC, and I concur; AOC called for the elimination or the packing of the Supreme Court; that's the kind of dangerous personality I am wary off; it demonstrates a Nazi-like communist-like personality.

You got to admit green is a Pretty Woman. However, I will admit that beauty is no indication of the quality of an individual; afterall, the traitorous bitch Jane Fonda was at one time a beautiful woman.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Is it possible that lib is just this thick? He doesn't get it at all, does he? Probably thinks "sick" is the correct spelling for "sic". Hope his love affair with Traitor Green's photo doesn't end in tears

liberty

Post by liberty »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 2:01 pm
Is it possible that lib is just this thick? He doesn't get it at all, does he? Probably thinks "sick" is the correct spelling for "sic". Hope his love affair with Traitor Green's photo doesn't end in tears
There was a time when I was as hot as a two-dollar pistol, but now those days are in a distant past; the only woman I have an interest in a personal relationship with is my loving wife. Ms. Green or any other politician is only a tool to me. As long as they do what is needed, I'm willing to overlook all kinds of personal shortcomings, a little thing I learned from the Bill Clinton era.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Speaking of tools, if you were a tool you would be a:

NON

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Lib--you really like Green because liberals dislike her and she doesn't like AOC? To each his own I guess, but I don't like some of AOC's positions (such as packing the USSC) either and I'd hardly align with "liberals" (although I'm not sure how you define them) either on many positions, but I doubt you'd want to support me in congress. Someone is hardly useful o support unless you agree with a lot of their positions--I can't understand how you wnt to let others tell you who to support or not. FWIW, I can't stand Green's positions, and can't stand her persona (and I say persona because I think it's an act--no one is that stupid); I don't particularly care for Bernie Sander's persona either, but am aligned with many of his positions, so I wouldn't let that affect my support for him.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

AOC's interest in 'packing' SCOTIS derives from the insanity that although the Democratic party has won majorities in seven of the last eight Presidential elections, we have a six-three majority of conservative judges. Roberts is such a wuss that he did not so much as whimper at McConnell's clearly immoral act in denying Obama's choice even a hearing; and although RBG has taken some posthumous stick for not resigning in 2015, it would have been a clearly political act had she done so and perhaps she was anxious to avoid that appearance.

And AOC's support for the Green New Deal will - sadly - become more and more obviously necessary in the years to come. I doubt that I shall suffer the worst of the coming environmental apocalypse which will probably manifest itself as a worldwide desertion of liberal democracy as a political model before the more dire proximate effects of climate change and depletion of resources (especially fresh water) become evident. But my daughter and other younger members of my extended family will.

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

Big RR wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 6:50 pm
FWIW, I can't stand Green's positions, and can't stand her persona (and I say persona because I think it's an act--no one is that stupid);
Oh, I wouldn't be so sure.

As for "packing" the Supreme Court, there is nothing in the Constitution that sets the number of justices at nine and the Court has been (officially) as few as five and as many as 10 -- with literally every change in composition being motivated by naked political maneuvering. Considering the tremendous expansion of the lower federal judiciary over the last 100 years and the number of cases those courts handle, even apart from politics it is not at all unreasonable to think expansion of the Supremes to 13 members would be a good idea, with one justice assigned to each of the federal appellate courts for administrative purposes. If SCOTUS operated on "panel" and "en banc" procedures similar to the appellate courts, it could handle a lot more cases and do it more efficiently. I had expected the Judiciary Reform Act of 2021 to address all of this, but drafting legislation is apparently a much slower process these days.
GAH!

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

"but drafting legislation is apparently a much slower process these days" Amen sister. Anybody remember the last time the House of Representatives actually passed a budget? It is now about 'debt ceiling' 'continuing resolution' and 'kick the can down the road'

snailgate.