Dylan mulvany is repulsive.

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
rubato

Dylan mulvany is repulsive.

Post by rubato »

Dylan mulvany is repellant.

It has
Nothing to do with being “ trans”

Budweiser made one of the worst unforced errors of all time. They made a repulsive person their brand champion.

Yes,
Rubato

Burning Petard

Re: Dylan mulvany is repulsive.

Post by Burning Petard »

You do know that Bud and Bud lite are no longer made by a company based in St. Lotus, but are part of a European brewing conglomerate.

snailgate

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Anything that reduces alcohol consumption amongst the population is okay by me!

I know, they’ve only transferred their allegiance to some other garbage piss ‘beer’ suited to average American tastes.

I wanted to say it was nice to see you back posting rubato, but this thread changed my mind.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

rubato wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:44 pm
Budweiser made one of the worst unforced errors of all time. They made a repulsive person their brand champion liquid and called it "beer".
FTFY
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Welcome back, Kotter.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Burning Petard wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:34 pm
You do know that Bud and Bud lite are no longer made by a company based in St. Lotus, but are part of a European brewing conglomerate.

snailgate
So, what are they doing with the Clydesdales' piss now.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Big RR wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:10 pm
Burning Petard wrote:
snailgate
So, what are they doing with the Clydesdales' piss now.
Oh, the same thing they did when Augie Busch ran it ... putting it in cans with a red label on them.  They're just doing it now for a Belgian conglomerate that also owns Labatt's, Heineken, Modelo, Corona, Foster's, and Stella Artois.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

rubato wrote:

It has

Budweiser made one of the worst unforced errors of all time. They made a repulsive person their brand champion.

Yes,
Rubato
Why do you think Dylan Mulvaney is "repulsive"/"repellant"? (Serious question.)
GAH!

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

rubato wrote:
Why, what has she done? So you're with Marjorie Taylor Green on this, rube?

If your point is that Budweiser made a marketing error by making her their spokesperson, that may be so and is certainly an arguable point. However Budweiser's major marketing error is making crap 'beer.'

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

However Budweiser's major marketing error is making crap 'beer.'
I have to disagree; for some reason that crap beer is popular worldwide. I don't know why, but it's true.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

I should have made it clear that I was talking about Bud Light which, unless I am mistaken, is the brand Mulvaney was brought on to push. Their regular beer is fine.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:53 pm
Their regular beer is fine.
:funee:
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

rubato

Post by rubato »

Burning Petard wrote:

snailgate
Bud was bought by InBev as is well known. It is unknown.what portion of bud management was carried over. They appear to have a US marketing
Exec., or did have. It is highly likely that most of the management is still here. No self respecting Belgian would have anything to do that nasty lager.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

rubato wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:22 am
Burning Petard wrote:

snailgate
Bud was bought by InBev as is well known. It is unknown.what portion of bud management was carried over. They appear to have a US marketing
Exec., or did have. It is highly likely that most of the management is still here. No self respecting Belgian would have anything to do that nasty lager.
rubato wrote:
Burning Petard wrote:

snailgate
rubato wrote:
Burning Petard wrote:

snailgate
You can say that again.

And again...

(welcome back...)

rubato

Re: Dylan mulvany is repulsive

Post by rubato »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:50 am
rubato wrote:

Why, what has she done? So you're with Marjorie Taylor Green on this, rube?
“rubato” wrote: you used to be able to reason better than that. It is not a stretch to suppose that MTG, Fritz Haber and I all hate stepping on broken glass with our bare feet.

If your point is that Budweiser made a marketing error by making her their spokesperson, that may be so and is certainly an arguable point. However Budweiser's major marketing error is making crap 'beer.'

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Sue U wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:03 pm
rubato wrote:

It has

Yes,
Rubato
It's been a week since you were asked to explain why Dylan Mulvaney is repulsive or repellent, and I've yet to see an answer to what is, to my way of thinking, a legitimate question — especially since you said in your original post that
It has
The ball's in your court, rube.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

rubato

Post by rubato »

No it isn’t. If you don’t agree then you can explain why you think he is attractive and delightful. I think he is repellant.

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:14 am
Sue U wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:03 pm
rubato wrote:

It has

Yes,
Rubato
It's been a week since you were asked to explain why Dylan Mulvaney is repulsive or repellent, and I've yet to see an answer to what is, to my way of thinking, a legitimate question — especially since you said in your original post that
It has
The ball's in your court, rube.
-"BB"-
Like you, he'll never answer.

rubato

Post by rubato »

Do you mean besides looking like an amphibian? Because he does do a repellant degree,

rubato

Post by rubato »

Do you mean besides looking like an amphibian? Because he does do a repellant degree,