He's Nucking Futs!

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Joe Guy

He's Nucking Futs!

Post by Joe Guy »

I know most of you - if you haven't seen (at least some of) this video already - are sick of this guy. But I had to post this train wreck, not only for the video, but for the comments below it - which means you have to view the video on YouTube if you want to read them.

At the time of this posting, everyone, except for one intelligent person, seems to be in lockstep with Trump. It's disgusting. And please check out the photo posted below the video. Did you know that Bill Barr plays the piano?

BoSoxGal

Re: He's Nucking Futs!

Post by BoSoxGal »

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I know most of you here have the attention span of a meth head, so although this 8 minute 20 second video is worth watching, if you fast forward it and watch from 2:08 to 3:02, you can watch Trump demonstrate how he has completely lost his marbles.

He is not handling his legal problems well. He will very likely end up in a loony bin.

If you take the time to watch the entire video, you will able to enjoy Jesse Dollemore saying things like, "We've seen a lot of nonsense spill forth from the hole underneath Donald Trump's nose."

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »