Is Marjorie Taylor Greene Retarded?

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Joe Guy

Is Marjorie Taylor Greene Retarded?

Post by Joe Guy »

MTG Posts Lists of Demands Before Supporting Raise of Debt Ceiling

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) on Thursday announced a set of conditions that must be met for her to vote to raise the debt ceiling: holding a vote on an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden, defunding “Biden’s weaponization of government,” eliminating “all COVID vaccine and mandates,” and putting a stop to congressional funding of the Ukrainian war effort. Addressing constituents at a town hall event in her home state—a video clip of which she later posted on Twitter alongside her demands—Greene explained that one of her biggest points of contention was the funding for Special Counsel Jack Smith’s investigations into former President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election and his mishandling of classified documents. (Both of those investigations have resulted in indictments.) “I will not fund those things, and I thought it was most important to tell you all first, because I work for you. And that’s what we have to do,” Greene told those in attendance. Earlier this summer, Greene was removed from the House Freedom Caucus, which issued ultimatums of its own last week, which included ending the prosecutions of Trump and ending “the Left’s cancerous woke policies in the Pentagon.”
source

bonus clip:

MajGenl.Meade

Re: Is Marjorie Taylor Greene Retarded?

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Yes

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Burning Petard

Re: Is Marjorie Taylor Greene Retarded?

Post by Burning Petard »

Retarded? Not a bit. She is a living demonstration of the foresight and wisdom of Henry Lewis Mencken.
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... re/302651/

snailgate.