Censuring Marjorie Taylor Greene

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Joe Guy

Censuring Marjorie Taylor Greene

Post by Joe Guy »

Unfortunately it probably will accomplish nothing but it's an informative rant.....

Burning Petard

Re: Censuring Marjorie Taylor Greene

Post by Burning Petard »

former President Trump is the only Republican who truly understands the way our government operates. He would never lie to the "American people.

So where do I go to get on Trump's bus to go vote in Vermont for Becca Balint?

I do have a t-shirt declaring that I am a member of the Secret Jewish Space Laser Corps, Goyim Squad.

snailgate

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

This is going to have about as much effect on her and the ravening radical right-wing Republicans as 'sending thoughts and prayers' to the survivors of mass shootings.

But if I recall correctly, her ten-minute spiel as she read the resolution aloud on the floor of the House ensures that it ends up in the Congressional Record as well as the printed Proceedings, so that future historians will have documented proof as to just how dysfunctional some of our elected representatives — and by inference, the dumbfucks who elected them — have become.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

eddieq

Post by eddieq »

Burning Petard wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:16 pm
I do have a t-shirt declaring that I am a member of the Secret Jewish Space Laser Corps, Goyim Squad.
Dissent Pins?

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Of Course, eddies. I also have the pin and stickers. Snailgate