Trump has a Chinese Eye

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Joe Guy

Trump has a Chinese Eye

Post by Joe Guy »

Has anyone else noticed this? I snipped the photos below from a video that Trump recently posted on Truth Central and I viewed on YouTube where he's addressing his "Trump Caucus Captains".

His right eye seems to be disappearing. It's not just these two randomly snipped photos. His eye remains like that throughout the entire video.

Trumpeye.jpg

Trumpeye2.jpg

Joe Guy

Re: Trump has a Chinese Eye

Post by Joe Guy »

Here's the video. He comes on at about 0:58. You need to view it on YouTube in order to see his missing eyeball clearly.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

I can't watch it. She said "It's been so fun guest-hosting...."

Should be "such fun"
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Quit being a grammar such and such...

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:22 am
I can't watch it. She said "It's been so fun guest-hosting...."

Should be "such fun"
Or, so much fun.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

:ok
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

liberty

Post by liberty »

Joe Guy wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:01 am
Has anyone else noticed this? I snipped the photos below from a video that Trump recently posted on Truth Central and I viewed on YouTube where he's addressing his "Trump Caucus Captains".

His right eye seems to be disappearing. It's not just these two randomly snipped photos. His eye remains like that throughout the entire video.

Trumpeye.jpg

Trumpeye2.jpg
You know that title makes you a racist. Can you really tell the difference in the shape of a Chinese eye as compared to a European's? I can't, I couldn't see the difference to save my life and I couldn't tell the difference between a Nordic person and a person from Sub Saharan Africa; they look identically the same.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

liberty wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:39 pm
You know that title makes you a racist. Can you really tell the difference in the shape of a Chinese eye as compared to a European's? I can't, I couldn't see the difference to save my life and I couldn't tell the difference between a Nordic person and a person from Sub Saharan Africa; they look identically the same.
Chinese (monolid) eyes...
chinese eye.jpg
chinese eye.jpg (6.59 KiB) Viewed 458 times
Caucasian eye....
Caucasian eye.jpg
Caucasian eye.jpg (13.63 KiB) Viewed 458 times
Trump combo eyes...
Trumpeye2.jpg

Hopefully, you've learned something new today.

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

I too, am greatly displeased by the phrase "so fun" I cannot find any meaning in this pair of words. From context I can assume it is the same meaning as 'such fun' but they have chosen to say 'so fun', for reasons I cannot fathom.

If that identifies me as a pedant, I accept the appellation.

snailgate.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

"Remember, the other side does cheat." This being a primary, 'the other side' has to refer to De Santis, Haley etc. It's really difficult to know what root for among that crowd. One side of me wants Trump to win in the hope that he will slink off in shame in November. Well a man can dream. I sometimes long for the days of that great statesman GW Bush.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:
they look identically the same.
I think it's always a coincidence if things are identically the same. Usually they are differently the same.

PS it's ignorance, snail, that's all. So, I mean, you know, like, yeah.

liberty

Post by liberty »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:56 pm
liberty wrote:
I think it's always a coincidence if things are identically the same. Usually they are differently the same.

Another racist that claims he can see racial characteristics speaks up. When your wife is raped or assaulted by a mythical black man or a Hispanic and you're asked by the police to describe him, you have to say he looked like a human being, he looked like everyone else, so go find him. If you give any better description than that then you are a certified racist.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

liberty wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:31 am
Another racist that claims he can see racial characteristics speaks up. When your wife is raped or assaulted by a mythical black man or a Hispanic and you're asked by the police to describe him, you have to say he looked like a human being, he looked like everyone else, so go find him. If you give any better description than that then you are a certified racist.
Your method of accusing other people of being racist makes you appear to be racist.

It reminds me of the wise words that my Kung Fu instructor once told me: You're not ahead but you should quit anyway.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:31 am
MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:56 pm
liberty wrote:

What on earth are you on about?

First: it is ridiculous to write "identically the same". Identical MEANS 'the same'. I commented on your use of "identically" as a qualifier of "the same" (which it isn't). Nothing to do with racism, color or anything you mention above.

Second, Snail was agreeing with me that "so fun" is incorrect English. "Such fun" is correct. I commented on his post. Nothing to do with you or any post you wrote.

My post quoted by you deals with simple errors in the use of English. One by you and another that is in more general use, though not by you.

To further assist you, it is better to write "Another racist who..." not "that". And I think you mean "can't" not "can".

wesw

Post by wesw »

jeez, i read your original post, and i was gonna call you racist but liberty ruined it for me.

curses!!!!!