black women are so corrupt in govt

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
wesw

black women are so corrupt in govt

Post by wesw »

the most corrupt demographic in govt are black women

prove me wrong

Crackpot

Re: black women are so corrupt in govt

Post by Crackpot »

Fuck off
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

liberty

Post by liberty »

How will Sue excuse and explain this away. In the party, there are two kinds of truth, ordinary truth and party truth which supports the agenda of the party, like the Communist.

Why should the people of Georgia pay for her dick; why can't she buy her own? She is so ugly that it just would cost too much. :lol: Now don't get so outraged it'd be okay we were talking about Sarah Palin.

Trump prosecutor Fani Willis could face criminal charges herself, attorney warns (msn.com)
Trump prosecutor Fani Willis could face criminal charges herself, attorney warns

OutKick founder Clay Travis predicts that Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis will have to step down over affair accusations. On the "The Faulkner Focus," Monday, he said a criminal prosecution is "possible" due to the alleged "impropriety."
CLAY TRAVIS: It's a massive story. I think, if anything, this has been underplayed overall by the media. I think, Harris, this is a dead prosecution. I think Fani Willis is going to have to step down. I think Nathan Wade's going to have to step down. And if the state of Georgia really gets into this investigation, which Governor Brian Kemp on down, everybody should be involved in this. I think it's possible there's a criminal prosecution against Willis herself based on these allegations…
Ad
GEORGIA DA FANI WILLIS SHOULD RESIGN FROM TRUMP CASE OVER 'IMPROPER' RELATIONSHIP ACCUSATION: EX-U.S. ATTORNEY
She tried to say that this was race-based, Harris…by saying, oh, they're only focusing on one of the three attorneys that I hired to participate in this investigation. And my response to that will be well, did you sleep with the other two as well? Because until the allegations that you were sleeping with a man, that you funneled $650,000 in taxpayer money to, a man who may well have been unqualified to have the job in the first place, and also allegations, Harris, that she was traveling with him on extravagant vacations that were being paid for by the taxpayers of Georgia… If you were going to try and put the former president of the United States behind bars in an outrageous and unprecedented series of charges under Georgia state law, you need to be crystal clear yourself and have absolutely nothing in your background that is going to impinge on these prosecutions…

FILE - Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. AP Photo/John Bazemore, File© AP Photo/John Bazemore, File
…I think these allegations by themselves, where often in the law I can speak as an attorney here, Harris, it's not only impropriety, it's the appearance of impropriety and the appearance that Fani Willis broke up the marriage of a man she hired, that she was sleeping with him, and that she paid him $650,000 in taxpayer money. That is more than enough to cause an issue here.
artyreal truth which supports the agenda of the party, like the Communist.

Why should the people of Georgia pay for her dick; why can't she buy her own? She is so ugly that it just would cost too much. :lol: Now don't get so outraged it'd be okay we were talking about Sarah Palin.

Trump prosecutor Fani Willis could face criminal charges herself, attorney warns (msn.com)

Trump prosecutor Fani Willis could face criminal charges herself, attorney warns

OutKick founder Clay Travis predicts that Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis will have to step down over affair accusations. On the "The Faulkner Focus," Monday, he said a criminal prosecution is "possible" due to the alleged "impropriety."
CLAY TRAVIS: It's a massive story. I think, if anything, this has been underplayed overall by the media. I think, Harris, this is a dead prosecution. I think Fani Willis is going to have to step down. I think Nathan Wade's going to have to step down. And if the state of Georgia really gets into this investigation, which Governor Brian Kemp on down, everybody should be involved in this. I think it's possible there's a criminal prosecution against Willis herself based on these allegations…
Ad
GEORGIA DA FANI WILLIS SHOULD RESIGN FROM TRUMP CASE OVER 'IMPROPER' RELATIONSHIP ACCUSATION: EX-U.S. ATTORNEY

She tried to say that this was race-based, Harris…by saying, oh, they're only focusing on one of the three attorneys that I hired to participate in this investigation. And my response to that will be well, did you sleep with the other two as well? Because until the allegations that you were sleeping with a man, that you funneled $650,000 in taxpayer money to, a man who may well have been unqualified to have the job in the first place, and also allegations, Harris, that she was traveling with him on extravagant vacations that were being paid for by the taxpayers of Georgia… If you were going to try and put the former president of the United States behind bars in an outrageous and unprecedented series of charges under Georgia state law, you need to be crystal clear yourself and have absolutely nothing in your background that is going to impinge on these prosecutions…

FILE - Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. AP Photo/John Bazemore, File© AP Photo/John Bazemore, File
…I think these allegations by themselves, where often in the law I can speak as an attorney here, Harris, it's not only impropriety, it's the appearance of impropriety and the appearance that Fani Willis broke up the marriage of a man she hired, that she was sleeping with him, and that she paid him $650,000 in taxpayer money. That is more than enough to cause an issue here.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Well if sports reporter Clay Travis says it, then it must be true. :shrug

ETA: Investigate all you want; I don't see an impropriety, but even if there is, it doesn't change what Trump has done and should not affect his prosecution for it. I still maintain nothing will happen because those highly placed in the government, on both sides, don't want to see one of their own (even an ass like Trump) punished, but he deserves to be in jail. A smart man would engineer a pardon like Nixon did, but no one ever accused Trump of being smart.

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

liberty wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:18 am
How will Sue excuse and explain this away. In the party, there are two kinds of truth, ordinary truth and party truth which supports the agenda of the party, like the Communist.

Why is it my job to excuse or explain away anything? And why is your vulgar opinion of anyone's attractiveness relevant?

And why should I give any credence to the opinion of the "founder of a right-wing sports news alternative" yammering at a Faux Newz talking head about an issue he know nothing about? He was a lawyer in the Virgin Islands for literally two years at a general practice firm -- where his sole claim to fame was eating pudding in protest because Direct TV didn't carry NFL football in USVI. Is he an expert on Georgia government contractor rules? Who gives a flying yip what he thinks? His sole purpose (and the sole purpose of virtually every Faux Newz "opinion" show) is to gin up outrage in their audience: "enraged and engaged" is the formula for ratings and advertiser dollars.

I have no idea what Georgia law or Fulton County government contracting rules say about District Attorneys hiring outside counsel. If Fani Willis violated the law then she should be held to account for it, under whatever standards the law sets out. Is that clear enough for your racist and misogynistic pea brain?

And regardless of who has been hired for the prosecutorial team, it has absolutely nothing to do with the election-tampering charges against Trump and his co-defendants -- several of whom have already pleaded guilty. So save your caterwauling for something that's not a Trumpist attempt at distraction.
GAH!

liberty

Post by liberty »

Sue U wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:25 pm
liberty wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:18 am

I have no idea what Georgia law or Fulton County government contracting rules say about District Attorneys hiring outside counsel. If Fani Willis violated the law then she should be held to account for it, under whatever standards the law sets out. Is that clear enough?
Well no, I’m actually somewhat disappointed; I didn’t expect to see any amount of reasonableness from a member of the radical left. I expected hatred and vitriol and a desire for revenge even after 150 years.

When I channel your thoughts, I come up with something totally different. I see a desire to advocate for a law that declares all people with my complexion and philosophical leanings and heritage to be consider traitors until proven otherwise. I see you advocating for a law that requires us to wear red ex to indicate who we are. I see reeducation camps, slave labor camps and perhaps a final solution.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

liberty wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:06 am
Well no, I’m actually somewhat disappointed; I didn’t expect to see any amount of reasonableness from a member of the radical left. I expected hatred and vitriol and a desire for revenge even after 150 years.
If that's what you expected, it's either because you've been lied to about "the radical left" and choose to believe those lies, or because hatred, vitriol and revenge are what you would expect from yourself so you expect it from others, or both.
liberty wrote:
When I channel your thoughts, I come up with something totally different.
You are not "channeling [my] thoughts"; frankly, I doubt you'd have the bandwidth. If you want to know what I think, you can actually read it right here, rather than just making shit up out of your weird paranoia and racist psychosis. I'm pretty up-front about my thoughts, and if you "come up with something totally different," that's definitely a you problem. And speaking about just making shit up, from what orifice did you pull this:
liberty wrote:
I see a desire to advocate for a law that declares all people with my complexion and philosophical leanings and heritage to be consider traitors until proven otherwise. I see you advocating for a law that requires us to wear red ex to indicate who we are. I see reeducation camps, slave labor camps and perhaps a final solution.
You have richly delusional fantasies about me and should seek a neuropsych consultation stat, because there is obviously some kind cerebral pathology going on here.
GAH!

wesw

Post by wesw »

clay travis is a cunt

wesw

Post by wesw »

tiffany henyard

wesw

Post by wesw »

tiffany henyard maybe the worst

big fani down in georgia is bad tho

atlanta ass a whole is super full of corrupt black women

a honest black woman in govt is as hard to find

there are a few good judges but other than that, zippo zilcharoony

letitia james is a real moron.

big fani is going down

the devil went down in geogia and that s what sunk her

she is done

the corruption is so rampant and accepted that they don t even hide it

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

If stupidity was money, wesw, you'd be richer than Bezos and Musk put together.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

wesw

Post by wesw »

nate the lawyer on youtube has good info

he is a liberal but i like him anyway

channel name...

...nate the lawyer

liberty

Post by liberty »

Big RR wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:55 pm
Well if sports reporter Clay Travis says it, then it must be true. :shrug

ETA: Investigate all you want; I don't see an impropriety, but even if there is, it doesn't change what Trump has done and should not affect his prosecution for it. I still maintain nothing will happen because those highly placed in the government, on both sides, don't want to see one of their own (even an ass like Trump) punished, but he deserves to be in jail. A smart man would engineer a pardon like Nixon did, but no one ever accused Trump of being smart.
I just looked up Fani Willis’ Photo and learn two things. She is ugly and she’s a poor businesswoman. She could have Gotten what she needed without putting this guy on his Georgia State payroll and flying him all over the country; but what the hell, if you’re a liberal and somebody else is paying the bill, money doesn’t matter.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Surprise surprise! ... liberty thinks a black woman is ugly.

....and he can tell how well she conducts business by looking at her photograph.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Joe Guy wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:11 am
Surprise surprise! ... liberty thinks a black woman is ugly.

....and he can tell how well she conducts business by looking at her photograph.
I didn’t say she was black, did I; no, that was you. You said she was black; that makes your racist, right? So, you think she’s attractive, you have some low standards; she has a face like a basketball and hair like steel wool, and that’s what you consider pretty.

However, I have never been the one to judge people by their looks, that’s you people here. I don’t normally do it, but if you are going do it this is the place to be. You all do it all the time. I think unless you are personally involved with somebody their personal appearance is irrelevant. I remember you guys commenting on somebody’s small hands meaning small hands not a man, and there was another person that was fat and that made him incompetent. Those things are irrelevant to me as long as he can do the job. But as long as you guys going to judge people by their personal appearance I will too because I believe in a cosmic balance all things must equal in the end, as you judge other so should you be judge.

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

but what the hell, if you’re a liberal and somebody else is paying the bill, money doesn’t matter.
Who says she is a "liberal' She appears like a law and order conservative here, prosecuting someone who has clearly broken the law, and not bending despite the backlash.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

liberty wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:47 pm
......So, you think she’s attractive, you have some low standards; she has a face like a basketball and hair like steel wool, and that’s what you consider pretty.....

.... as you judge other so should you be judge.
KKK.jpg
KKK.jpg (24.94 KiB) Viewed 321 times

wesw

Post by wesw »

lib, she obviously straightens her hair....

cultural appropriation?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

New rule"

wesw is lib's even more incoherent doppelganger. That takes some doing.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

wesw

Post by wesw »

thank you for recognizing my effort