muslims are bloody hateful bastards

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
wesw

muslims are bloody hateful bastards

Post by wesw »

prove me wrong

Crackpot

Re: muslims are bloody hateful bastards

Post by Crackpot »

Fuck off
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Crackpot wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:06 am
Fuck off
Thanks so much for this, I’ve taken a vow not to swear on the board so much anymore but somebody definitely needed to say this to wesw!
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

liberty

Post by liberty »

I am not sure about Muslims, but I do know that Danny Thomas was an Arab. He was a damn decent man; I admire him greatly and I think his name should be remembered forever. His establishment of St Jude Children’s Research Hospital was one of the greatest individual and humanitarian achievements in the history of this country, but he was Christian.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

N fucking O.

Maybe I am just wasting electrons. Some Muslims are bloody hateful bastards. Just as some Christians are bloody hateful bastards, and some Jews are bloody hateful bastards, and some atheists are bloody hateful bastards. In fact some people are bloody hateful bastards - it's known as the human condition.

I've been typing up a story for my Facebook friends, about the time I was stranded in the Sahara. It's currently 1786 words (I just checked) and needs to be edited down so I won't bore you with it here. To cut a (too) long story short, I and seven friends (multiple religions and personal philosophies) decided to take a trip to an oasis town across about 500 miles of desert. This was 1978 and it's possible that alcohol was involved in the decision. After 400 miles we were hopelessly lost and had not nearly enough gas to head back to whence we came. Luckily, Mahmoud - who was on his way to see his Mom for the holiday week at the end of Ramadan roughly equivalent to the Christmas holidays here - chose that moment to cross our path. Mahmoud gave us about 50 gallons of gas and led us through the sand sea; and would not take a penny for the gas and invited us to his Mom's place for family lunch the next day. Our response was, of course, 'Maybe you should check with her first to make sure it's OK?' Mahmoud laughed at the notion that his mother might have any hesitation in offering hospitality to eight total strangers with almost zero notice.

So Wes don't tell me about Muslims.

wesw

Post by wesw »

andy!!!!!

ok , but the saharans aren t real muslims....

long live the tuareg!!!!

love me some rugged individualist rebels

live free or die

wesw

Post by wesw »

i love me some black folks

i like em so black that they are blue.

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Oh yes the dilemma of the real muslim. I know all who disagree with me are not Real Christians. Fortunately for all, I also know those who disagree with me are not going to hell.

snailgate.

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

Burning Petard wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:15 pm
Oh yes the dilemma of the real muslim. I know all who disagree with me are not Real Christians. Fortunately for all, I also know those who disagree with me are not going to hell.

snailgate.
Yes but are you a Scotsman?
GAH!

wesw

Post by wesw »

i love good muslims

there are at least three totally muslim channels that i watch regularly on youtube.

i would reccomend that you check them out

sorry about the above spelling, feel free to call me stupid

the channels are...

tribal people try...

this channel is about four pakistani villager from different tribes, s trying food

great guys

i would recommend watching some earlier videos first

they have become quite sophisticated with time and experience

the second is...

wilderness cooking

the fellow is azeri (sp)

proper man.

the third is ...

definici denis

turks....,

some would call them grave robbers, i do not, i calll them historians