Tucker Carson is to air an interview with Vladimir Putin

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
liberty

Re: Tucker Carson is to air an interview with Vladimir Putin

Post by liberty »

I mean free as in the Revolutionary War, free from foreign domination. I mean free from liberal Yankee rabid running dog control. You are saying we can’t be a democratic people. Do you think we would impose slavery again? I think we’d be just as democratic and free as we are now but a lot less self-destructive. You guys are just self-destructive; your agendas will eventually destroy the United States. For one, your out-of-control immigration policy will destroy our social welfare system. You want to do away with all the Constitutional safeguards that prevent the federal government from dominating the country and prevent an individual from gaining enough power to be a dictator.

We don’t want your micromanagement in our internal affairs, but we would welcome YOUR foreign aid and then criticize you for being stingy bastards. :lol:
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

How are you going to be free from foreign domination if "it’s just a matter of time until we’re Russian subjects"? You think Russian is going to leave you to govern yourselves after conquering you? :loon :loon :lol: :lol: :lol: :loon :loon

Then again, you could be right. Russia could invade and then recognize the South for the useless shithole of creation that it always has been and forever will be, and so will decide to GTFO.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

MajGenl.Meade

Re: Tucker Carson is You call Trump a coward, but it is Biden that is the coward.to air an interview with Vladimir Putin

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:13 pm
Trump would never allow them to be defeated because of a lack of ammunition; Ukrainians would have the ammunition they need even if he had to face impeachment. You call Trump a coward, but it is Biden that is the coward.
You demented white-feathered upside down cake.

Trump is doing exactly that - the House and Senate would pass a bill allowing aid to Ukraine except that Traitorump has ordered the minions of his brain-dead buttock kissers in the House to purposely wreck any such plan. He'd rather destroy the USA to satisfy his North Korean style ego.

He doesn't want Ukraine to hold out, let alone win. He doesn't want border security. He is actively undermining the USA solely to enhance his election chances among lunatics in November.

Wake up you lung-fish. Trump is an insurrectionist traitor, not to mention a demented demagogue and anti-Christian communist-hugger

Your results may vary
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Thank you Gen''l This lowly E4 thanks you for your brilliant leadership and wisdom you display in this thread. (Please I ain't be'un ironic)

snailgate.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

liberty wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:08 am
Ukraine is a test; if we lose in Ukraine, it is over; it’s just a matter of time until we’re Russian subjects. I will accept that because my history has taught it is foolish to continue with a lost cause; we need to adapt instead.

I’ve already talked to my grandchildren; I don’t want them to fight; I do not want to sacrifice them when there no way they can win. Liberals have destroyed their pride in their martial heritage, and now liberals will eat a bitter fruit. If you feel the same, invest in a cabin deep in the mountains, and a supply of survival food, to be a place where they can hide until the war is over.
If this is what you truly believe, then it's a fuckin' good thing that you never were placed in an air force combat position.  Quite frankly, I couldn't trust you to have my back — shit, I wouldn't even trust you to police my brass at the firing range.  In fact, with your defeatist attitude and your doom-and-gloom posting and predictions, I find it hard to believe that you got any closer to the military than watching "Saving Private Ryan" or binging on re-runs of "Combat!" on late-night TV.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

liberty

Post by liberty »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:53 pm
liberty wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:08 am
Ukraine is a test; if we lose in Ukraine, it is over; it’s just a matter of time until we’re Russian subjects. I will accept that because my history has taught it is foolish to continue with a lost cause; we need to adapt instead.

I’ve already talked to my grandchildren; I don’t want them to fight; I do not want to sacrifice them when there no way they can win. Liberals have destroyed their pride in their martial heritage, and now liberals will eat a bitter fruit. If you feel the same, invest in a cabin deep in the mountains, and a supply of survival food, to be a place where they can hide until the war is over.
If this is what you truly believe, then it's a fuckin' good thing that you never were placed in an air force combat position.  Quite frankly, I couldn't trust you to have my back — shit, I wouldn't even trust you to police my brass at the firing range.  In fact, with your defeatist attitude and your doom-and-gloom posting and predictions, I find it hard to believe that you got any closer to the military than watching "Saving Private Ryan" or binging on re-runs of "Combat!" on late-night TV.
-"BB"-
I think you’re delusional Bill; do you think that our small professional army can defeat a massive Russian army? For us to defeat them we have to go all the way to Moscow; for them to win all they have to do is stay in Alaska. We do have an impressive war machine, but we don’t have the people to operate it, and if you think this country can impose a draft you have lost your mind. People on the left consider a draft slavery; how do you think our black population would respond to that? Hell Bill, I don’t think we could defeat Iran and that would be a hell of a lot better terrain than the frozen foot Arctic.

I think you need an education; go spend 90 days in the dead of winter at Cape Romanzof, Alaska on the Bering coast in an Arctic tent and see if you can come back with your hands and feet attached.

It’s better to know and understand a sad ugly truth than to believe in a beautiful, sweet lie because the lie is worthless, but something can be learned from the truth.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

liberty wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:47 am
....do you think that our small professional army can defeat a massive Russian army?
The US has nearly 1.4 million active military personnel. Russia has 1 million. Our population is more than twice that of Russia. Our military budget is 12 times as much as Russia's. The US has three times the amount of military aircraft.

Do some research before you decide you want to surrender to Vlad.
liberty wrote:
People on the left consider a draft slavery; how do you think our black population would respond to that?
Good thing you're not a racist.
liberty wrote:
I think you need an education;......
You too...

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

liberty I am flummoxed as to how someone who is clearly intelligent could be so utterly wrongheaded as you are on this point.

The USA is already kicking the shit out of Russia’s military in a proxy war in Ukraine.

WE taught the Ukrainians how to fight like American soldiers and marines and navy and air corps do, and to reject the Russian model of command and warfare that they had inherited from their time under the yoke of then USSR.

WE and our NATO allies are providing Ukraine with most of the armaments they are using to defend themselves and push back against Russian aggression.

Russia has lost 87% of the soldiers they had on hand at the start of the invasion, a total of ~315,000 killed or injured and they have been forcibly conscripting men of all ages and emptying their prisons to find new fodder for the skilled assaults conducted by a lean and disciplined Ukrainian military which has suffered far fewer losses. https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbusha ... 1d4391eea5

Russia’s military is full of alcoholics living lives of utter despair who must either throw themselves in the path of Ukrainian drone strikes or be gunned down by their commanders. I cannot fathom how any human being with a conscience could boast about the quality of the Russian military which is a forced death march for Russian men and boys.

Shame on you. Put down the meth (or MAGA) pipe and wake up to reality.

PS - As to your imagined Russian invasion of Alaska - having known a few native Alaskans in my time, I wouldn’t bet on Russia lasting long in such a hypothetical scenario. We might not even need to beef up the military forces we have stationed up there already, given the rate of private gun ownership in Alaska and the general attitude of the locals - I think they’d very much enjoy the chance for a real life Red Dawn experience.
Last edited by BoSoxGal on Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

liberty

Post by liberty »

Joe Guy wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:29 am
liberty wrote:
....do you think that our small professional army can defeat a massive Russian army?
The US has nearly 1.4 million active military personnel. Russia has 1 million. Our population is more than twice that of Russia. Our military budget is 12 times as much as Russia's. The US has three times the amount of military aircraft.

Do some research before you decide you want to surrender to Vlad.
liberty wrote:
People on the left consider a draft slavery; how do you think our black population would respond to that?
Good thing you're not a racist.
liberty wrote:
I think you need an education;......
You too...

How many of our troops actually do the fighting?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooth-to-tail_ratio

US Army tooth-to-tail 1917-2005[1][2]
Conflict Combat
proportion
(%) T3R (ratio)

Iraq 2005 11 1 : 8.1

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

liberty wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:05 am

What's your point?

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

liberty wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooth-to-tail_ratio
Jesus AT&T Christ, how fuggin' dense can you be?   EVERYBODY in literally every activity on the planet has people in the background providing logistical support — the military, the guy who sells you shit at the 7-Eleven, the dude driving the NAStyCAR or F-1 racers ... even the 'survivalists' in their camouflage undies (made by someone else) who stock up on MREs (made by someone else) and ammunition (made by someone else) for their AR-15s (again, made by someone else) so they can 'survive' some pipe-dream revolution or invasion or zombie apocalypse.

You need help, man.   Seriously.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:44 am
liberty I am flummoxed as to how someone who is clearly intelligent ..,
Well you had me til that
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Re: Tucker Carson is You call Trump a coward, but it is Biden that is the coward.to air an interview with Vladimir Putin

Post by Econoline »

I'm gonna back up a little bit here.
liberty wrote:
Whether you want to believe it or not, millions of Southerners would vote for independence today if they could.
Oh, I've absolutely no doubt that's true. Maybe if more Southerners weren't so ignorant about what really happened the last time they tried that shit, the vote might turn out different?
liberty wrote:
It is all Biden's fault; he is the commander-in-chief. He has the keys to the warehouse; he could send him anything he wanted. He doesn't do it, because he's a coward.
I thought it was Congress that has the "keys to the warehouse" and that the POTUS can't spend money that hasn't been appropriated. The last time a President tried to get around that (google Iran-Contra, please and thank you) that didn't work out so well, even though the President at the time was another "sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory".

But you're right, Biden *IS* the C-in-C of the U.S. military. Ironically, Biden might be able to get away with an actual invasion using U.S. military personnel and U.S.-owned military equipment... since the 1991 and 2002 AUMF Joint Resolutions are apparently still in effect and have never been repealed or replaced. Frankly, I think continuing this as a proxy war (if only the House of Representatives—or even just the Speaker of the House—would get on board!) would work out better in the long run.
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Oh, I've absolutely no doubt that's true. Maybe if more Southerners weren't so ignorant about what really happened the last time they tried that shit, the vote might turn out different?
I don't know econo--I don't think it would be worth a fight to keep the "union" intact; I'd gladly let them go if that's what they want.

Bicycle Bill

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Big RR wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:56 pm
I don't know econo--I don't think it would be worth a fight to keep the "union" intact; I'd gladly let them go if that's what they want.
The only thing I would insist I would insist on would be a complete removal of all federal bases, stations, facilities, and other things (including Fort Leonard and Camp Le Jeune, and places like the spaceport at Cape Canaveral and the Johnson Space Center in Houston, among others) in a 'scorched-earth' policy — a steady stream of vehicles heading north with men and materiel, leaving the skies behind them black with the smoke of burning buildings and blown-up infrastructure — and of course, don't forget to set up the customs stations at the Mason-Dixon line or wherever the border is eventually drawn between the US of A and the shithole of Trumpylvania.

If they want to go their own way, independent of the federal government, let 'em do it COMPLETELY independent of the federal government.
-"BB"-

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Why Ft. Leonard? It is located in Missouri, which did not join the confederacy, inspite of the efforts of the James Brothers and their extended family.

And about the name, Unlike Ft Bragg and Ft Hood, It was not named for a Confederate combat leader. Gen'l Leonard Wood was first an Army Doctor and rose though the ranks as an administrator; he served in charge of the occupation of Cuba and later the Philippines. He led the votes at the Republican party convention for the first four votes, but Warren Harding finally got the nomination. I leave it to the reader to decide if the GOP made a mistake on that.

My personal belief is that this military training ground's greatest claim to fame is that the best character reference Thomas Clarence could find for his Senate hearing on his nomination to the Supremes was the civilian contractor in charge of the mess halls at Fort Leonard Wood.

As to the statement that the majority of Southerners today would vote to lave the Union, I'm from Missouri

snailgate

liberty

Post by liberty »

This post is getting away from the point I wanted to make. I have a limited amount of time, and beyond an almost full-time job, household chores, and taking care of my wife at a time when I'm approaching my 80s; I am also rehabbing a house for rent. I just don't have the time to respond to every poster, so let me make the points I wanted to make at the start. But first I will respond to this: I never said that a majority of Southerners would vote for independence either secessions or a national divorce. I did say that millions of southerners would vote for independence whether that would be a majority or not I don't know; there are many practical considerations involved. However, I do feel a majority of Southerners at least white southerners do resent liberal Yankee imperialist interference, but that's beside the point. What it does mean is in case of a conflict with Russia; Putin would have a 5th column in this country to work with and considering the precedent set during Vietnam you could not do anything about it until someone actually committed a crime.

The founders designed the constitution specifically for a situation like this; the presidency is an independent branch of government that can act on its own and should. Biden could just send whatever he has in his arsenal to the Ukrainians, but I fear he won't because he's a coward. The president has the power to act while Congress ponders, and he should act; give Ukraine everything they need and the hell with the political consequences.

Bicycle Bill

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Burning Petard wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:05 pm
Why Ft. Leonard? It is located in Missouri, which did not join the confederacy, inspite of the efforts of the James Brothers and their extended family.
My bad.  I was thinking about Fort Bliss as well as the former Fort Hood in Texas, and having just gotten out of bed my fingers were running faster than my brain, which hadn't yet gotten up to speed.
-"BB"-

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

FWIW, if there was some sort of dissolution, there would have to be a splitting of the property commonly owned, much as in a divorce. Like it or not, the people in the leaving part own part of all the assets. the same as all the people; it would have to be worked out.

Bicycle Bill

Post by Bicycle Bill »

How does the state of Texas, let's say, own anything of the building, weapons, vehicles, or roadways on someplace like Fort Bliss, for example, or the State of Florida own the Vertical Assembly Building or the launch control facilities at Cape Canaveral?   Sure they own the land, just like a owner of a trailer park owns the land my trailer sits on — but they don't own my trailer, and if I want to pay to put it on wheels and haul it someplace else there isn't thing one they can do about it.

Same thing with breakaway states.  If the federal government agrees to let them go without a fight — and IMNSHO, that's a damned big 'IF', seeing as how we fought a five-year war the last time someone tried to pull this sort of bullshit — the federal government is perfectly within their rights to pack up and tote away everything that ain't nailed down or tear down everything they put up that they aren't going to use any more.   Hell, they can even take a page from Richard M. Daley's playbook and carve big fuggin' 'X's

in roadways and runways on federally-controlled lands and bases on the way out the door.
-"BB"-