Biden an “elderly man with a poor memory.”

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Jarlaxle

Re: Biden an “elderly man with a poor memory.”

Post by Jarlaxle »

The stick often works better than the carrot.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Imagine if Biden had posted this. The Trumpanzees would have been setting their hair on fire screaming "see, dementia!"

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Trump is dumber than a Missouri mule.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Dumb-dumb Donnie is obviously sucking up to Taylor Swift, hoping that she'll say something nice about him to her umpteen-squintillion follower.

Besides this message, he posted another to Pravda* Social, his knock-off of Twitter, claiming that Swift won't back Biden because he (Trump) made her so much money by signing and "being responsible for" (his words)  the Music Modernization Act, which was copyright reform legislation that streamlined how rights-holders get paid when their music plays on streaming services, saying further that "There’s no way she could endorse Crooked Joe Biden, the worst and most corrupt President in the History of our Country, and be disloyal to the man who made her so much money."  (his words again, random capitalization and all)

* — for those of you who weren't aware of it, 'Pravda' is the Russian word for 'Truth' and was the name of the official newspaper of the Communist party back in the days of the USSR.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Yes, he did sign the legislation in 2018, and act worked on and passed by a substantial majority (it may have been unanimous or near it) of both houses of Congress after years of work. He had nothing to do with it. Of course, I guess he could also congratulate Biden for signing revamped copyright legislation last year increasing protection for artists, engineers, and composers of digital music (and, so far as OI know, Biden had nothing to do with that).

Why am I not surprised?

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:21 am
* — for those of you who weren't aware of it, 'Pravda' is the Russian word for 'Truth' and was the name of the official newspaper of the Communist party back in the days of the USSR.
The old joke was "There's no news in Pravda and no truth in Izvestia."
GAH!

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

That is an old one. :lol:

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

But he's OLD!

Yeah, me too; I'm so old that I remember 2016:

GAH!

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

Buttery males!
buttery males.jpg
buttery males.jpg (66.36 KiB) Viewed 489 times
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

I want it to be plainly understood that I did not authorize publication of those private photos!
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:29 pm
I want it to be plainly understood that I did not authorize publication of those private photos!
If those are pictures of you, Meade, pull up your damned britches!   Or are you trying to emulate General Jubilation T. Cornpone — with his 'pants blown off his seat'?

-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

rubato

Post by rubato »

He’s done a terrific job with Ukraine. The outcome is very much in doubt.

Yrs
Rubato

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Age or ageism is not Biden's only problem. This is a quote from a yahoo news summary of the Michigan primary:

"Earlier on Tuesday, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre acknowledged that the conflict in Gaza was “deeply painful” for many Arab Americans and said that the president “cares about what that community is feeling very deeply.”

This screams at me. This is one of the official public interpreters for Biden. WHAAAA? For me, a yellow dog democrat, every human being on the face of this planet, should find the conflict in Gaza deeply painful. Politicians can be so deaf and blind to reality.

And on another topic. BB this morning on the local Delaware University radio station, I heard a student-disc jockey announcing this was Sadie Hawkins Day. They made various comment about Sadie Hawkins Day indicating they thought it was some social custom from Europe peasantry in the middle ages

They clearly have no knowledge of Li'l Abner as a newspaper comic strip or a Broadway musical. The radio station proudly calls itself "The Voice of the University of Delaware.". I suspect there are semi-private parties at this school serving a refreshment they call 'Kickapoo Joy Juice. which includes a portion of a liquid with the brand name Everclear.

snailgate

wesw

Post by wesw »

hey....., psttt....,

i got this bridge...., yeah, it s in Brooklyn....,

look..., the owners..., they need cash, and pronto....,

so i tell you what...., they have authorized me, a licensed,broker , to offer this property to any, and all comers, at a bargain price.

if you have the cash, you get the prize.....

but, as i said, this needs be happen now

high bid wins at 6 am, cash on the barrel head is required.

until then...., yours truly....,

frankie beans