salty cracker

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
wesw

salty cracker

Post by wesw »

without salt, the earth has no flavor.....

someone said that.......?

Crackpot

Re: salty cracker

Post by Crackpot »

Look who shit the bed
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Crackpot wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:49 am
Look who shit the bed
Shit Head; with a loose asshole how could it not? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

I keep telling you that gay men know how to keep their ass clean. When in use, mine is so clean you could eat out of it, and many have. It's a taste treat that you'll never know.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

Yeah but I’m not and it’s a disaster area. I’m really creeped out by his facination.

wesw

Post by wesw »

hey lib, he probably uses tampons at night to avoid those nasty leaks.....

liberty

Post by liberty »

:lol:
wesw wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:36 am
hey lib, he probably uses tampons at night to avoid those nasty leaks.....
I don't think tampons would be big enough; maybe uses a sausage; like maybe baloney. :lol:
Shit, I think I've lost my taste for sausage. There is not much left I can eat because of shit head I'm going to starve.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Wow, the descent into dumb juvenile potty talk is short and rapid. lib, whatever else you may be, don't follow wesw into the abyss of ignorant twattery.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

That you subdefectives imagine that you can shame me about getting fucked in the ass is amusing.

I am damn PROUD knowing that I can take dicks that have defeated less talented men.

When a man who stands 6'3", built like a football player and with a dick as thick as a rolling pin lies sobbing in your arms afterwards because yours is the first ass that he could really let himself enjoy fucking without worrying that he is going to hurt you, or when you witness a couple achieve a new level of intimacy by climaxing simultaneously with both of their dicks planted together deep in your ass, you realize the power of the ability you possess.

That either of you think you are capable of causing me embarrassment by alluding to that is quite funny.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

Not to mention you would have to care what they think at all for their opinion to have any effect in the first place.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

The only nasty thing in this thread is the homophobia exhibited by wesw and liberty.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

wesw

Post by wesw »

meade and scooter sitting in a tree

k i s s i n g

wesw

Post by wesw »

meade and scooter sitting in a tree

k i s s i n g

wesw

Post by wesw »

bs gal, i have nothing against sucking your buddy s dick

hell, i wish i had a buddy right now

but scooter is evil

he is the great deciever

i before e except after c

hey scooter, make fun of my grammar....

hey meade, have you ever helped a white person?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

That's an odd question, wesw. What prompted it?
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:31 pm
That's an odd question, wesw. What prompted it?
You're assuming some sort of rhyme to his reason, Meade. Rhyme left the building long ago and I don't think reason was ever there.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Maybe wesw is white and in need of help.

wesw

Post by wesw »

i ask because ithink that your views of race and racism and predudice might be foolish or based in guilt or maybe nefarious

and yes , joe, i am white and in need of help, but i won t ask for it

i am hardheaded to a fault

i can t even have a garden this year

i am too weak

i will have a small one, from the left overs and volunteers, but times are gonna be tough soon and it is my duty to have a bumper crop just in case all hell breaks loose

in truth it is my own fault

most of my problems, physically come from hard dangerous work, but lately i have taken no care to be healthy

i still drink and smoke to excess

it is my own damned fault

i could have been productive, tho less so than in the past, and i could have cetainly taught others to build, to grow, to fish, and perhaps i still can, but i have fallen into to drunkeness , self loathing and despair

oh well, i tell you this, but i will perservere,

and pretend to still be a man and i will sacrifice and suffer my fate,

i will continue my charade and fall dead soon, according to god s timeline

i blame no one but myself

and hell, i may quit smoking and drinking tomorrow....

....but it should be today

i am not well, let all rejoice here, if they so wish

i am old before my time and resigned to my fate

full of self pity...., not really

it is my own damned fault

hopefully i can at least convince one of you idiots that you have been fooled first

or you can bow to scooter, and his ilk

sue u and the commies

meade and his fallen empire

the sun never sets on evil

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't well, wesw.

You should quit smoking and drinking today - no matter how late in the day you quit, you will realize a health benefit from doing so. Alcohol and nicotine (and the 7000 chemicals created by burning cigarettes, including 69 known carcinogens) are both devastating to organ health and both also contribute to poor mood, not positivity - despite the addiction that drives most people to continue consuming them. If you are serious about quitting, there are free resources available to help you. (Ironically most of those resources are the result of the policies promoted by communists like me and Sue and Scooter, and religious people like meade and his ilk.)

The way you describe yourself seems to embody the hopelessness and grievance that is shared by most who are in the cult of Trump. This is a choice about how you deal with your feelings - healthy contentment is an inside job and no amount of substances will produce the mood lift, it has to come from living well (95% of serotonin is produced in the gut not the brain, so diet is critical as are sleep and movement - even a broken body can find ways to move, the pool at the local Y is a good option and most have very low cost memberships for folks who are struggling financially) and from choosing to see possibility rather than miring in despair.

I suspect you might be able to find some kids to plant your garden through the local 4H or Boy/Girl scout troops, or by reaching out to a local church and letting them help you to navigate volunteer resources. If they can't help you plant your garden, they might be able to hook you up with a CSA that is low cost or even free. Many states now provide an added benefit with the standard SNAP program that encourages healthier diets by added extra dollars to the benefit that are intended for locally grown produce only.

It is definitely easier to get up in the morning, light up a smoke with the morning coffee, turn on the FOX hate spew and get online to start railing against good hearted people who want to make a better world. Hate is always easier than love - but it sure don't satisfy the same.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

In other news, scientists have just published evidence of the first human documented humpback whale sexual copulation - between two male humpback whales!

Humpback whales now join many other species - mammals, birds, insects, reptiles, amphibians - documented by scientists as engaging in homosexual copulation, bonded pairing, etc.
~ Carl Sagan