Do Unto Others...

Right? Left? Centre?
Political news and debate.
Put your views and articles up for debate and destruction!
Joe Guy

Do Unto Others...

Post by Joe Guy »

Is there anything more disgusting than Trump selling Bibles? Does anyone believe he has ever read it? How stupid does a person need to be in order to believe he is sincere in his claimed belief in it?

I'm surprised he hasn't been struck by lightning yet...

Trump Bible.jpg

BoSoxGal

Re: Do Unto Others...

Post by BoSoxGal »

Joe Guy wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:12 am
Is there anything more disgusting than Trump selling Bibles? Does anyone believe he has ever read it? How stupid does a person need to be in order to believe he is sincere in his claimed belief in it?

I'm surprised he hasn't been struck by lightning yet...

Trump Bible.jpg
Pretty rare getting struck by lightning, though Trump being a golfer he has higher odds I would guess.

Because there is no god or gods.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:20 am
Because there is no god or gods.
I believe in Karma but I can only wish it worked as quickly as lightning.

I also believe that Trump is as miserable as he tries to make others feel. Of course, that doesn't help in regards to preventing him from gaining power.

In regards to golfers and lightning - here I go with the AI again.....

TrumpKarma.jpg

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

I have a nearly instinctive belief that anyone selling bibles is a crook. There seems to be an aroma of exploitation that always goes with them.
Completely in contrast to my default reaction toward anyone operating a book store.

snailgate.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

That picture just above, Is he holding a two iron? I am not a golfer, but I have been told that if a golfer is caught out on the fairway in a lightening storm, one should hold up a Two Iron, because not even God can hit a two iron.

snailgate

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Burning Petard wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:12 pm
That picture just above, Is he holding a two iron? I am not a golfer, but I have been told that if a golfer is caught out on the fairway in a lightening storm, one should hold up a Two Iron, because not even God can hit a two iron.
Since that picture is an AI rendition of Trump that I created, I'm going to say that it's a 2 iron made of copper specifically for Trump to use when a lightning storm is expected.