Coronavirus

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
Burning Petard

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Burning Petard »

It is posited by some bible students that Moses had to keep his followers wandering around in the wilderness until all the adults who remembered Egypt died off. Will we have to wait for all the Trump voters and the followers of Q-Anon to die before we can have a government of public servants, devoted to accomplishing the greater good?

snailgate

Gob

Post by Gob »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:23 am

Since these are likely Trumpanzees, I look upon this as a special form of herd immunity in action. Darwin Awards all round!
Yep, more bleach in the shallow end please!
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Gob wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:16 am
MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:23 am

Since these are likely Trumpanzees, I look upon this as a special form of herd immunity in action. Darwin Awards all round!
Yep, more bleach in the shallow end please!
Problem is, as they winnow themselves out, others who have no dog in this fight are likely to be adversely affected too.

If only they would go off somewhere all by themselves, like Guyana, if that's what they want to do.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Gob

Post by Gob »

Good old Ted, dumb as a bag of bricks.
Singer Ted Nugent has revealed he has tested positive for COVID-19, just months after he called the virus a 'leftist scam' and 'not a real pandemic'.

The 72-year-old musician announced his diagnosis in a Facebook Live video Monday telling fans 'I got the Chinese sh*t' and 'thought I was dying'.

Nugent has repeatedly dismissed the virus that has so far killed more than 567,000 Americans, branding it a 'leftist scam' and 'not a real pandemic' while pushing anti-vaccine conspiracy theories online.

He has also faced numerous accusations of racism, most recently calling George Floyd a 'thug punk criminal' and defending the cops standing trial for his death.

'You probably can't tell because my positive spirit and my positive attitude plows through the negative but I have an announcement to make,' he said to the camera.

'Everybody told me I should not announce this, but can you hear it, I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days that have just, I thought I was dying.'

The staunch Donald Trump supporter said he had tested positive earlier that day as he went on to repeatedly use anti-Asian slurs to describe the pandemic.

'Today is the 19th of April 2021 during clusterf**k pandemic Chinese virus attack 21,' he said.

'I was tested positive today.'

He added: 'I got the Chinese sh*t,' echoing the former president's repeated insistence on calling COVID-19 the 'Chinese virus' which critics say has led to a surge in hate crimes targeting the Asian American population.

Nugent described his symptoms as 'just a clusterf**k' and is heard repeatedly coughing throughout the 8 minutes 50 seconds video.

Nugent said he could 'hardly crawl', describing symptoms including a 'stuffed-up head' and 'body-aches'.

'My god, what a pain in the a**. I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days. But I did, I crawled,' he said.

The controversial musician doubled down on his previous comments that he will refuse to get the COVID-19 vaccine saying 'nobody knows what's in it'.

'We'll go into the gory details of the great phenomenon of the Chinese virus so I said doc alright you want me to get tested? I haven't been tested and haven't taken the vaccine as nobody knows what's in it - actually some people do know what's in it,' he said.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

The virus is real. The reaction is insanity.

dales

Post by dales »

I suppose Jarl wants the USA to be more like India?

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Gob

Post by Gob »

What? He has aspirations for you?