All Darren...

All the shit that doesn't fit!
If it doesn't go into the other forums, stick it in here.
A general free for all
wesw

Re: All Darren...

Post by wesw »

well, I can t see them here.

I ll try t0 p0st 0ne just f0r shits and giggles

wesw

Post by wesw »

all I see is a space where the vide0 w0uld be

it was sir stev0 tim0thy wishing B0n0 a happy birthday

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Whatever you are entering as the video ID comes up as "video unavailable" on the YouTube page.

Copy and post the entire link of the video you are trying to show.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

If the video below is what you're attempting to post, the address you used is wrong - and I've never seen a YouTube address as long as the one you used - which was "AOn4CLCZ7iUjqVhP150K3gP_ZWCeyXQvbQ".

Gob

Post by Gob »

He's absolutely useless is wesw. What a fucking moron.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

wesw

Post by wesw »

yeah, I can t even see the characters in my p0st, right 0r wr0ng, just a blank space.

he s pratted 0n many times ab0ut finding a way t0 bl0ck my y0utube access here

pr0bably paid extra f0r that little cust0mizati0n t00

he succeeded in amusing me

anyway, n0 skin 0ff my back......

dales

Post by dales »

your a looser

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

wesw

Post by wesw »

wesw

Post by wesw »

wesw

Post by wesw »

and y0u sir, are a TIGHTER!!!!

wesw

Post by wesw »

3 p0sts ab0ve I p0sted a yutube vid
pretty sure it was p0sted c0rrectly, everything after the = sign.

all I see is a c0mpletely blank pst, n0 characters at all.

after that I psted a link t0 the same s0ng, different versi0n th0

all I see is blank spaces when 0thers p0st vids t00.

f c0urse I c0uld be lying, my 0 key might be fine, and I might be j0e

nly the shad0w kn0ws.....

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Whatever you are posting in the first post on this page, or three posts up, is way too long to be a YouTube video ID, as Joe Guy already said.

Taking everything after the "v=" in the link you provided in the next post works, like so:

Try reproducing that one, but copy only what follows "v=" and stop right before the first "&" , if any.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

D0n't help him f0r the sake 0f all that's H0ly! It's better by far if he p0sts blank vide0s
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

dales

Post by dales »

If he's too stupid to follow the very simple instructions on how to post you tube videos - we all benefit.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

He's probably trying to post a TicToc video or something from some other source using the YouTube tag, and of course that isn't going to work.
MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 5:20 am
D0n't help him f0r the sake 0f all that's H0ly!  It's better by far if he p0sts blank vide0s
Agreeing with Meade.  Just like the bullshit he's spouting about the defective 'O' key on his computer, he's just jerking himself off and saying "Look at me!"   He knew how to do it before; he knows how to do it now.  This just gives him a chance to channel his inner Trumpty-Dumpty and blaming all his failings on someone else — this time it's Gob, by claiming that Gob has sabotaged his ability to post videos.

And an aside to Gob — I know you said that you didn't do it because you can't do it (at least not by a poster-by-poster basis, although I'll bet that you could deactivate the 'youtube' tag across the entire board if you wanted to) ... but if you were fibbing and actually did do it, good on ya!!
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Gob

Post by Gob »

How fucked up do you have to be to be like wesw? He comes to a forum with the sole intent of showing how stupid he is, how little self respect and self esteem he has, and seems to enjoy being universally loathed.

We only have to put up with his posts here*, he has to live with himself 24/7. What a sad, sorry, miserable, existence.

*or not, if, like me, you have him on ignore.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Gob

Post by Gob »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 6:48 am

And an aside to Gob — I know you said that you didn't do it because you can't do it (at least not by a poster-by-poster basis, although I'll bet that you could deactivate the 'youtube' tag across the entire board if you wanted to) ... but if you were fibbing and actually did do it, good on ya!!
I could probably switch off the board Youtube facility, (or ask Daisy to do it!) But why bother, when the only people who it would be detrimental to have that facility, are too fucking dumb to use it!

Gob

Post by Gob »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 5:20 am
D0n't help him f0r the sake 0f all that's H0ly! It's better by far if he p0sts blank vide0s

Agreed.

wesw

Post by wesw »

well, g0b, y0u are d0ing a great j0b f ign0ring me

:ok

anyway, I have n0 interest in p0sting vide0s

j0e p0sts interesting vids s0metimes, but I will survive with0ut them

just admit it g0b, d0n t lie t0 y0ur friends.